Greggs - it's all in the numbers

Started by steveL, September 17, 2016, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

This is a silly story in the Gazette about the number of Greggs on Teesside. I've picked it up because, as you'll see, the 7 Hartlepool Greggs are not included in the 'Teesside Survey' i.e. even the Gazette knows that we're not really part of Teesside. Hartlepool actually has more Greggs per sq.mile than any of the smoggers.

Some would say that it's a daft point, but the same kind of blindness to the very existence of Hartlepool isn't going to serve us well when it comes to handing out the money from Tees Valley City or whatever it ends up being called.

My school books used to have Durham County Council stamped on them and I would have been perfectly happy for it to have stayed that way.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/nations-greggs-hotspots-weve-crunched-11897455
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I pased the scout hut at the end of Brierton Lane....... it is now..........North Tees Valley Scout Asc............ The town is slowly but surely losing it's identity thanks to the self serving megalomaniacs running the town.

Hartlepudlion

AND all the bus stop signs have been re-branded Tees Vally even the Out of Service ones.

Inspector Knacker

Regarding the bus stop signs, can someone tell me why they're banging these signs up with gusto where buses haven't run on a route for many years ?
The Tees Valley, as dysfunctional as its title, but the pocket Caeser took us there.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

i live on a bus route number 15 that has never been used for  years and every one of the bus stops have a new tees valley   not in use sign on them talk about wasting money ?

fred c

It's not only a waste of money it's an indication of just how deluded the shower of s***e running the Tees Valley amalgamation really are.

Maybe we can expect the 2nd largest party in the council chamber to forward a motion for a debate on Hartlepudlians having a democratic vote on any amalgamation, The Dear Leader has often commented on his belief in the democratic process, lets see him put under pressure to show  just that.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: jawsbbc on September 19, 2016, 08: AM
i live on a bus route number 15 that has never been used for  years and every one of the bus stops have a new tees valley   not in use sign on them talk about wasting money ?
It's a bit like building a bridge over a river that doesn't exist. I suspect that these bus stop signs are our lifetime share of the Greater Middlesbrough co-prosperity zone transport budget.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

you will not get any sense from our great leader he and sab are to wrapped up in their forthcoming wedding next week heard they are more interested in what colour shoes they are going to wear rather than the people  hartlepool

Hartlepudlion

Do you think we will be invited to the wedding festivities? Or just Manor and RH? Supposedly paid for out of Ward Bugets? If there is any left.....

Or will it be claimed for on expenses?

fred c

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on September 19, 2016, 02: PM
Do you think we will be invited to the wedding festivities? Or just Manor and RH? Supposedly paid for out of Ward Bugets? If there is any left.....

Or will it be claimed for on expenses?

You never know a 'Local Millionaire Property Developer' could be sponsoring the event.

jawsbbc

hope someone video,s the whole thing can you imagine CRANNY SCABS MAD DOG WELLS ECT ECT p***** as ***** i know someone that is invited but cannot bring their selves to go as the thought of all of them full of drink and most probs  other things  slobbering all over her as what has happened in the past