Music festival

Started by grim reaper, July 13, 2015, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

Seems Fred and his gang are terrified the Council and the Festival are a success,sad really.

fred c

You couldn`t be more wrong, I have a fervent hope that we eventually have a council that are vibrant & progressive, unfortunately the existing Mob have no chance of ever fulfilling my hopes.

I may be a cynic, but i defy anyone to formulate a list of the successes of the present ruling group, the list of failures however is long, varied & extremely costly to the council tax payers of Hartlepool.

Phoenix Centre
Tall Ships
Transport Interchange
Dock Rock
Who Cares N/E
Manor Residents
Town Plan
Gypsy Site
Lost Planning appeals
Massive Dumps
Cafe in the Crem
Big Tin Shed aka The Quick Flip

As for this local venture, you couldn`t be more wrong I genuinely hope the event is a success, but like many others i wonder why this particular venue, why not the Borough Hall, it is a fully funtioning venue with the additional attraction of a local park & large carpark just over the road that could be utilised..... it also has toilet facilities.

The only reason The Big Tin Shed has been backed by the council is because it is a huge source of embarrassment to The Mob, they are once again trying to promote the Calamity Chris Vision.

Incidentally a local organisation recently held an event that was extremely successful, that was attended by a large number of people over several days that didn`t involve The Mob & didn`t cost the council tax payer a button..... so it can be done