The Fail

Started by Land Phil, April 14, 2015, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Typical Mail.

Ceremonial Mayor pulls out of a junction and a BMW hits him.
Of course it wouldn't be our Ceremonial Mayor hitting the BMW.

As he wasn't hurt, does this warrant a caption competition ?

clav 73

It been said a few times but his Time in the role has been a car crash waiting to happen

ashamedtobebritish

Lord Elpus

I was talking to a friend at tea time, he was in Grange Road and tells me the BMW sounded like it was going very fast when it past him.

Alnwickist

" the Ginger One was driving,I have been in hospital"

Jim Gillespie

When police are called to a RTA then someone should get charged with an offence.

Judging by the photos and text of the Mail article, to me it looks like the Ford driver was in the wrong as they pulled out of a side street onto Grange Road and the BMW smashed into the front passenger side of the vehicle.  Of course, the Ford driver will argue that the BMW driver is at fault for driving too fast, but without independent eye witnesses that is very difficult to prove.

I doubt the police will waste too much time and resources on this one, Ceremonial Mayor or not

seaton

Mm there wasn't a comments thingy in the Mail ?
Pity the Beemer driver as honest Ste will be telling the truth about the accident. Whiplash claim ?

Lord Elpus

I understand SAB is off to hospital today complaining of whiplash type pains, fact.

Jeff

What's the betting he will be in a neck brace by the end of the day.
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

crisstw

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 16, 2015, 12: PM
I understand SAB is off to hospital today complaining of whiplash type pains, fact.

lol...... :/

ashamedtobebritish

I dont see the point in him going to hospital, they will take him for an X-Ray, which will be a complete waste of time,

Whats the point in X-Raying someone who hasnt got a back bone and even worse a brass neck.

madinpools

i see ms james was with him, wonder what they were upto?

Land Phil

Baking a "special" cake for Angie ?

seaton

Quote from: seaton on April 15, 2015, 01: PM
Mm there wasn't a comments thingy in the Mail ?
Pity the Beemer driver as honest Ste will be telling the truth about the accident. Whiplash claim ?

Exactly what I said, let's hope the insuresr have a good team to look into his claim and find out he has told a few porkies in the past !

Johnny Bongo

Would he have gone to North Tees hospital for the neck X ray?   ;)  Imagine if it had been a bad crash and SAB, CAB and AN Other had been seriously injured!  All the way to North Tees, when minutes and seconds count!  Life or death, mmm! I wonder why we don't have an A & E? ::)  Maybe SAB & CAB know the answer to that one.