Letter to Trustees From Tribunal Winners

Started by lynda, August 12, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynda

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to inform you as a Trustee of Manor Residents Association, or as a Trustee recently resigned, that we named above, have taken legal advice.

It is our intention to pursue this matter through the courts. This letter gives you fourteen days notice from the above date.

If the monies awarded to each person named above, by the Newcastle Employment Tribunal, are not forthcoming
we shall commence legal proceedings.

Please note:

Charity Trustees are responsible for what they themselves have done or omitted to do.They are liable for the wrongful actions or omissions of an employee, such as the manager.
Where the charity is an unincorporated association, then the charity trustees are liable.
We named above believe every trustee to be in Breach of Trust, and have failed in their duties.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Lynda Gooding

Miss Sharon Henderson

Mr Carl Williams

Mrs Susan Harriman

DRiddle

Good Luck Lynda and the others. Shame on the Labour members who have allowed it all to reach this stage.

mk1

Oh dear...they no  longer love my Stephen?
Great. This is exactly the action that hits them most.
I suspect the sweetheart deal where Angie was given time to hide all the evidence has gone ti*ts up.
Angie has no intention of parting with any of her pension fund and the SCABs will be forced to push through emergency funding for MR to protect their stash.
This is getting interesting...........

ARC86

This is what i was talking about earlier when i said something up PHF sleeve.. this is a game changer timed perfectly! Get this out there!

I do hope that all tribunal winners get there compensation in full too.. good luck!

brassed off monkey

The 4 Claimants have shown real resolve in the face of the Bullyng by Wilcox & "The Mob", they have shown a depth of Character that the Labour councillors connected to MRA could only dream about.

Wilcox is a disgrace & the sooner this odious woman gets whats coming to her the better, add to that the spineless actions by S Akers Belcher & P Beck are beneath contempt, they resigned their positions as Trustees in order to avoid any blame in what has now proven to be a Major Scandal, but as we can see by the letter from Lynda, Carl, Sharon & Susan that isn`t going to be as easy as they thought.

If they possessed an ounce of Integrity between the pair of them they would resign Immediately, but on past experience of the dispicable behaviour shown by the labour group as a whole in supporting Wilcox &  Her Management of MRA, this that won`t happen.

If "The Dear Leader & The Mob" attempt to Bail Out Wilcox & MRA with 1 penny of Council Tax Payers money, it will confirm to Tom Mitchell that the Suspicions of the Peer Group were well founded & that will certainly bring serious repercussions for the labour group.

Only in Hartlepool

Hartlepudlion

Best of luck to all you tribunal winners. Don't forget the bailiffs and keep strong.

testing times

Interesting development and I'm so glad to see that this action includes the two Labour councillors who so shamefully ran away from their reponsibilities. Councillor Beck appears to be making a habit of it.

marky

Well done all four of you. It should never have come to this if Wilcox, Akers-Belcher and Beck had a grain of decency in them.

fred c

Is it me or does anyone else think that this situation should have been Highlighted in The Mail, it professes to be a "Hartlepool Newspaper" & yet it offers no support to 4 of the towns residents who have been badly let down by MRA & its "Manager"

Typical Mail though, they are content to offer its readers ar*s kissing multiple mug shots & none stories of "The Dear Leader or His Consort" rather than pertinent articles on the Scandal that is MRA & the involvement of "The Mob"

Mr Mister

Fred, were they all let down?

Cash in hand was rife at M.R.A. for many years, cafe run as private enterprise with no tax responsibilities paid,

Minibus drivers who to get the dole & C.S.A. off there backs, work as volunteers while working cash in hand.
You only have to go to a Pools away game to see the amount of minibuses from all the charity groups in the town just about, when you see the people in the minibus's, it's quite clear they are not disadvantaged children on a day out, they are paid passengers, not even insured to be in the vehicles, they totally bypass all P.S.V. laws.

Cleaners/carers, drivers.. their all at it, yes Wilcox let it happen which is clearly very wrong but, she didn't work alone on it, to be paid cash in hand you have to agree to that, the reason they agree to it is because it's financially in their interest to do so.

The truth isn't out because they had their tribunals upheld at all, anyone who thinks it is, need a long walk in the country to clear their heads.

steveL

I've read your post on the Mail comments which essentially blames the tribunal winners for allowing themselves to be paid less than the minimum wage. Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I can go through the posts on here when Lynda Gooding first won here case and you were full of congratulations . . . so what has changed?

What has changed is that she has come out in open support of PHF and that is all that it takes for someone like you with a personal axe to grind to now stoop so low as to try and blame the victims for the crime.

You are the proverbial football supporter on the terraces with two left feet hurling abuse at the players on the pitch; far too ready to ready to criticise those prepared to stand up for what's right or who are trying to make a difference while not being willing to do either yourself.   
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hartlepudlion

I see in the Mail you have called the bailiffs in. Well done and hope they can act before all the assets are lost or sold off. Be interesting to see if they go after SAB& Beck and of course CAB who jumped ship first, if there is not enough dosh at WCNE.
The other tribunal winners should follow you one, Lynda before there is nothing left.

AW using her usual excuse " didn't receive the letter"

not4me

I seem to remember a previous post on here which said that the HBC audit said there was plenty of money in the bank to pay the compensation.

marky

I've just read the Mail story stood in ASDA. Apparently Wilcox 'never received the letter'

This woman must have the worst luck ever when it comes to the Post Office  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a lying piece of **** she is.

I think it's about time The Mail grew a pair and asked SAB and Beck whether they think Wilcox should pay up - after all they ABHOR employers who don't pay at least the minimum wage, don't they?

fred c

MrMister... all i will say is.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time".

"But you can`t fool 4 different Tribunal Judges all of the time."

Whatever you think goes on within Manor Residents, it is all the responsibility of Wilcox, hers & hers alone...... & she has, as you well know been abusing it somat rotten.

I really think you should devote more of your obvious talents into putting a stop to the rest of the Self Servers who are abusing the Grant Funding system, thats how you could really help the town.