P.H.F.

Started by Mr Mister, July 23, 2013, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Mister

He had a monkey suit, plus he was Labour bitch for most of that 10 years you talk of.

I even voted for him myself first time around :/ I know shocking isn't it!

fred c

Quote from: Mr Mister on July 24, 2013, 02: PM
Yeh righto Steve.

I don't want to burst your bubble.

Look you know what I think, I know what you think, for me now I will wait for poling night and see what's what.

Come on let's have a tenner on it, :)

4 or 5 weeks ago The Deary Me Leader His Consort, Ed Too Tall Wright + a Bunch of other members of "The Mob" were all over the Rift House Estate, knocking on doors & generally trying to suck up to the residents, they felt the need to do that because of the amount of Sh*t flying around about MRA & WCN/E

They are doing the same in The Manor now, & not getting as good a reception as they thought they would, people have sussed that Wilcox has been at it along with her cronies & what has convinced the residents of a need for change is the fact that Wilocx has forgotten the age old Mantra of "Not Sh*tting In The Hand That Feeds You"

PHF has had a steady stream of support from people around the area, it doesn`t have the finance or the numbers that "The Mob" can command, but what it does have is Genuine People who don`t aim to break eggs with Big Sticks, but who want to reclaim the governance of the town from the Shysters & No Goods who are all to obviously ripping the Ar*e out of the place for their own ends.

Mr Mister, you know better than most of us who they are & what they get up to & i know that you fire more bullets at them that most of us, But, you could do your bit for the town if you tried supporting the only Viable alternative at this present time.

Its still around 3 weeks to Poling Day, & i would think that PHF are busy drafting & printing election material at the moment, but labour have shown by their 8 to 10 weeks election Propaganda Campaign that they are worried about the almost certain backlash of the Residents of The Manor.

Another Employment Tribunal defeat in court next week will be a massive "Slap" in the face for "The Dear Leader" & His Oppo`s.

I don`t usually bet...... But... errrrmmmmm errrrrr errrrr well, ok a Tenner on it

Mr Mister

I'll take that bet Mr Corbett..

Same rules apply, don't leave town until you've paid me..:) lol

Fred, I do agree with some of what you say, I do agree with your motives, I do agree you want to see Labour gone and change for the town, but that's as far as it goes,..

At present I would rather vote for Scoobi Do than P.H.F.

tankerville

Better still would have been a PENNY FOR THE GUY then A. Wilcox could say in all honesty!!! Well you know the rest WE AIN'T PAYING A SINGLE PENNY.

Sorry couldn't resist that pun.

But there is no doubt he will almost certainly win folk in the Manor are so bloody thick.

I stopped my car and asked someone where's Hibernian Grove?

Reply back was... THE I BLOCK IS OVER THERE.

brassed off monkey

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The thought of "The Dear Leader & His Consort" Tip Toeing Through The Tulips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0

bimbo 1

Excuse me TANKERVILLE I live on the manor and have done for38 years ,I own my own home have good job and the street that I live in used to be very nice but the hbc gave anyone the  houses nets up lets party so blame the hbc for putting just anyone in.When I first got my council house I was living with my parents at a detached prop in seaton carew ,they come to have a look round my home to see what type of person and home back ground asked were do you want to live I said not owton manor but that's what I got .My home is very nice and clean and have spent a lot of money on it proud I am I see you call yourself tankerville that's were my husband all those years ago lived in a scruffy bed sit in tankerville street so engage your brain before you judge people lets face it not that thick angie Wilcox has had nearly a million over years and you THICK SODS LET HER

tankerville

You must be one in a Million Bimbo if I've upset you then please accept my apology.

My recollections of the Manor are well founded I used to be a Tradesman there.

I have seen all aspects of life in that area some Good. BUT as for the other well lets just say.

Colourful.