Today's MRA Tribunal

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, July 22, 2013, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brassed off monkey

Quote from: Mr Mister on July 22, 2013, 10: PM

Does she ever actually think for herself, she's the fall guy for all this, while the Scabs, Cranney and a load of others all walk away leaving her.

They have hung her out to dry and sooner or later it will cost her the job at M.R.A. and she will be left with nothing, including no job prospects at all for her or her daughter..

I hope she kept a diary, so she can at least have the sense to screw the others over, who have hung her out to dry.

You could well be right on this Mr Mister, & it might not be long before the inevitable happens MRA will fall around her ears & Angelina Ballerina could well end up in Askam.

There is always a chance she has kept records of the various dealings & it might come in handy if she decides to cut a deal, her pals will rally round though, they might find the link below useful.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations_destinations/nonrail/askhamgrangeprison.aspx

The Great Dictator

Hartlepool Labour Party at its best...

steveL

Does anyone know who the MRA Trustees are? It's the sort of thing you would expect to be on their website but ......

Manor Residents isn't a company; it's a registered charity and that's it.

What this means in practice is that the Trustees can be held personally responsible for any accrued debts. Someone needs to tell them that if Angie doesn't pay up, all of the trustees, including those who have recently resigned, can be forced to pay their share of the compensation payments due. I reckon that will be about 3 or 4 grand each.

I'd write them all a letter but nobody seems to know who they are.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

pensionater

They must be partly funded by local company's,(such as Northern Rock as mentioned in today's Mail). You would think they would be climbing over each other to disassociate themselves with this scandal.   

fred c

I think Northern Rock ditched them or at least some sections of it.

But I can tell you the Names of 2 former Trustees.

Ste Akers Belcher....... "They Love Ste as The Ceremonial Mayor"

P Beck........................ By Appointment Chief Burger Flipper to The Mayor

stokoe

misinformed

new names on there don't remember seeing them a few weeks back.. was lucky if there was 5 left... they wont speak out, for they have been told its all a vendetta against AW.. but one things for sure those that won and more to follow are doing so without legal representation and yet AW or should we say MRA have a top lawyer to assist and yet they losing... some vendetta if you ask me?????????
http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/find-charities/

misinformed

but isn't half the trustees employed by MRA.. or are they just volunteers.. oh to be a fly on the offices in that building  8) :-X :o

The Great Dictator

Its odd that they should recruit new trustees at this late stage..

misinformed

I may be wrong on the new names... but they is defo a lady gone and a new lady replaced her... why would you want to join now.. doesn't make sense.. unless they know something we all don't????