Today's MRA Tribunal

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, July 22, 2013, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

It appears that Ms. Wilcox/MRA have lost a further tribunal today - details to follow!

brassed off monkey

She is Innocent, The Judge is a Liar, She always pays the NMW, & She gives all her employees Rolex Watches (Kosher Ones) Four W/D Cars, & Holidays in the Sun.

Ohhhhh By the Way There is a Santa Claus

fred c

If this is confirmed that will be close to £20,000 she owes to the 3 claimants so far, you really have to ask, what will it take for someone connected to MRA to take action.

No wonder that "Ste Akers Belcher" & Paul Beck did a runner.... their excuse of "Not Having Enough Information" is looking extremely thin, rather it would lend you think that they had rather "To Much Information"

I tried to access MRA web site to see who S Henderson is, but the site is still a "Dead Site" & has been for months, that in itself says a lot about the place.

When will HBC cease to fund this organisation ( or should i say) Disorganisation, it is a disgrace that council tax payers money is still going towards funding the salary of Wilcox.

Kitchnstauff

just to put the record straight! it was Sue Henderson's tribunal case today. Sue Harriman's is next Monday.

Fight4whatsright

To confirm and ammend the confusion. It was sharon hendersons tribunal today and she won. She was unfairly dismissed as wilcox gave her job to someone under qualified out of malice over a debate with wilcox baby whale daughter. Sharon henderson was more than qualified to do her job with great success rates and brilliant working relationships with her clients and other non angie related colleagues. Sue harriman worked for mra for years and is ray harrimans sister in law and she and sharon are lovely people who have been mistreated by wilcox. Like i ange ya need to keep a muzzle on ya sprog

fred c

Quote from: Kitchnstauff on July 22, 2013, 04: PM
just to put the record straight! it was Sue Henderson's tribunal case today. Sue Harriman's is next Monday.

I have read this correctly............ Is Sue Harriman taking MRA to court as well ?

testing times

I'm not surpised that people are getting confused about all of the names such is the increasing number of these tribunal cases, all of which appear to be following the same pattern and all centred around a dysfunctional organisation managed by a greedy, vindictive and thoroughly dishonest woman.

Surely the authorities should be taking an interest in the asset stripping going on which looks like it is preparation work before finally declaring the organisation bankrupt and therefore unable to pay any compensation - and yes, she really is vindictive enough to do that - especially if her Labour pals secure her further funding for the 'totally sepaprate' Who Cares(NE)

Brown sword

From what I read on here I get the impression that AW isn't bright enough to understand how to effectively run a company down by asset stripping etc. I would imagine that she has a fellow comrade guiding her through the processes step by step. After all he does seem quite experienced in this sort of thing.

brassed off monkey

Quote from: Brown sword on July 22, 2013, 07: PM
From what I read on here I get the impression that AW isn't bright enough to understand how to effectively run a company down by asset stripping etc. I would imagine that she has a fellow comrade guiding her through the processes step by step. After all he does seem quite experienced in this sort of thing.

If any asset stripping of any sort goes on HBC should call in the Police, they have already made 1 massive mistake in allowing a 2 month period of "Grace", given the reputation of those concerned with MRA & WCN/E, that was unbelievable action to have taken.

How much information did they need to act in a more prudent manner, if 2 different Judges make the assessment that people are either "Dishonest or Incompetent" it would be reasonable to assume that "No Grant Money" would be forthcoming.

We are though, talking about Hartlepool & "The Dear Leader His Consort & The Mob"

steveL

'they have already made 1 massive mistake in allowing a 2 month period of "Grace"'

No that was no mistake. Remember that you're dealing with a Chief Executive who, despite all that has happened' doesn't believe Wilcox has done anything wrong.

There has been political interference here on a massive scale aided by a Chief Executive who is well and truly aligned with the Labour group.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Fight4whatsright

Sue harriman is going to tribunal with mra.. Yes..

There has been 3 tribunals with 3 different judges and none of the claimants have been represented by a legal advisor where as wilcox has paid top lash for a solocitor yet she has still lost all 3 tribunals. Check the hartlepool mail again tommorow.. Wonder if wilcox says she has done nothing untoward lol.. She was summoned to court today because she wasnt going to attend.

Mr Mister

In a way Wilcox is a victim lol.. she really is, we all know she has no people skills (More than me but, none to you lot of winging pansies) :)

We know her 3 degrees are pony, we know she's not bright at all, educationally I am sure we could all guess which class she was in at school.

Does she ever actually think for herself, she's the fall guy for all this, while the Scabs, Cranney and a load of others all walk away leaving her.

They have hung her out to dry and sooner or later it will cost her the job at M.R.A. and she will be left with nothing, including no job prospects at all for her or her daughter..

The rest will carry on, like they have never met her, so in many ways, she will be a victim in the long run.. I hope she kept a diary, so she can at least have the sense to screw the others over, who have hung her out to dry.

Politics in Hartlepool is picking up!

mk1

The Lad is not for turning..................

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

craig finton

Thanks for trying Steve but it looks like I'm still going to have to buy a copy. It's a bit too fuzzy for my eyes. :-[