In a Nutshell

Started by steveL, July 21, 2013, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

an e-mail received today which seems to sum up the local political scene quite nicely. Quite what the local Tories up the Park are supposed to make of this, God alone knows. ;)

"I was at the park walking my dog just now and the civic car arrived to bring the SCABs to the fun day event thing. There was a third person in the civic car who arrived with them.... Wells. At least the AB's were suited and booted (full chains obviously). Wells was in a tight fitting T-shirt (very tight) and Bono style sunglasses. Very bizarre."

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

stokoe

f.f.s what next gay pride march.

Mr Mister

They are friends, can friends not give each other a lift of sorts!

Welcome to politics in Hartlepool.. where deals are done in the back of cars :/

stokoe

with status quo singing down down.

Mr Mister

When all the huffing & puffing is said and done, Alan Barclay is still going to tear P.H.F. a new...well you know!!

Sad fact of life..

Perseus start learning this song :) You'll like it, it's a Queen song!

"The Show Must Go On"

Mr Mister

I text Ray Wells this morning.. "It's the only time you will get to travel in the official car".

He's reply surprised me, He was stood next to the official car with the Scabs to be briefed on the day, he didn't and never has travelled in the official car.

The tight T shirt someone spoke of was actually a Bristish Heart Foundation T shirt, (I guess a kids one...lol.)

So I don't know who is right and who is wrong as I wasn't there, so make your own minds up.

He drove there in his own car, lazy **c*** should have walked!

Mr Mister

I'm sorry, I have made a mistake in my post..I must have read the text wrong..

He had a white T Shirt on, as he was going to get drenched, raising money for the British Heart Foundation.

What did you load of pansies do this weekend?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: perseus on July 22, 2013, 03: PM
QuoteThe tight T shirt someone spoke of was actually a Bristish Heart Foundation T shirt

I didn't realise the British Heart Foundation's new slogan was 'RELAX'...?

:o  ;D  :-X

no6bus

Quote from: Mr Mister on July 22, 2013, 02: PM
I'm sorry, I have made a mistake in my post..I must have read the text wrong..

He had a white T Shirt on, as he was going to get drenched, raising money for the British Heart Foundation.

What did you load of pansies do this weekend?
Attended my granddaughters christening thank you very much on Sunday and pools v boro Saturday without the need to be chauffeur driven to any of them.
And no frankie goes to Hollywood music to be heard

Mr Mister

lol... Thank you for you reply No6