Wooden cabins finally getting a bit of use

Started by perseus, July 19, 2013, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

The wooden cabins i told HBC to buy a while back ;)......are getting a bit of use this weekend.

http://www.forum.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,772.msg9821.html#msg9821

There are ten of them which have been erected around Christchurch. I'm not sure what for? Is it a craft market or something?

I saw a topless scroat on a BMX wearing tracksuit bottoms who road past them and said to his mate "What the f*** are these? Dog Kennels?"

Brilliant...

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I am sure if they end up on the back of a horse and cart that they will end up being dog kennels
I don't believe it.

steveL

It's for some sort of craft/outdoor market initiative in Church Square. Worth a try I guess.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ARC86

Missy K

I'll go with SteveL on this one, worth a try, but and here it is, how are the population of Hartlepool going to know its on? The Mail at 60p (a big gripe of mine) must be loosing oodles of readers on a daily basis, so it may be under attended and therefore a total waste of money, again our money.

The Council need to look at other ways of telling people about things like this, in my opinion the Mail at 60p is doomed!

fred c

It`s a suck it & see exercise i suppose, hopefully it will catch on & it might receive wider publicity because of the Link to the College of Art, if theres a reasonable attendance it might just catch on.

I like the idea of using the Christ Church area, its a bit more compact than the Historical Quay car park & may well give a better atmosphere to the event.