Another Tribunal on Monday

Started by steveL, July 18, 2013, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Don't have many details but apparently there's another Tribunal this Monday at Middlesbrough Magistrates Court 9:45am
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

stokoe

do the accused have to attend i.e angie baby.some photos would be good.

steveL

I don't think so and i don't think Wilcox has been to all that there's been so far. Then again, it doesn't look good when she doesn't turn up.

She's alleged to have been storming up the corridors of MR recently bellowing 'there's no way that woman is getting a penny from me' - a reference to Lynda Gooding.

Reminds me of her 'we're not paying a penny' speech on the Civic steps. But then again, thinking about it, she could have been talking about anybody: Taxi Firms, Virgin Media, Parker's Bakery, that computer company which sent in the bailiffs, Littlewooods Catalogue, Inland Revenue, HBC Council Tax Department, National Insurance the list is endless..... how many CCJs did MR have? was it 8?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Vincent

Lets hope she gets locked up

Fight4whatsright

Its about time the manor residents pay up, angie needs to remember the people never took her to tribunal they took manor residents now she is making it personal by not paying the people. Stopp diggin yaself a bigger hole or ya gonna end up to china.
And please sort ya baby elephant out shes causing more shet for ya than enough

jaffa

MR WILLIAMS HAS HAD TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE YET AGAIN ANGELA WILCOX IS WTHOLDING WAGES DUE TO BE PAID ON 19 TH JULY HAS BEEN SDVISED TOPUT A FURTHER CLAIM INTO TE TRIBUNAL AS SHE HAS BREACHEDHIS JUDGEMENT SHE MUST THINK SHE IS ABOVE THE LAW STUPID WOMAN!!!!!

steveL

Oh I think we're well passed the point when we wonder whether or not Angie thinks she is above the law. When she thinks it's OK to effectively call a Judge a liar there's not much room left to wonder if she has any respect for the law; the woman is a law unto herself.

A lot of people must be wondering how it is that she hasn't been arrested yet (again). Her 'dishonest' evidence must surely trigger (another) charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice. On Monday, we will hear of perhaps the worst example of her defrauding the taxman after deducting tax and NI from wages but not passing on the money to the taxman.

Perhaps the Police are just waiting for the run of tribunals to end and for people to be awarded their compensation before acting; but act they surely must. To do otherwise would be to allow this God awful woman to make a mockery of the law.

Mr Mister

Steve

Don't hold you breath for the police to act, I mean come on, think about it, if you mention "Ping Pong balls & your a councillor on the "Other side", you will be expected to call into the police station.

If you commit various crimes while in public office, f*c* all happens.

You don't have to like it, but facts speak for themselves.

I will be honest, I would have locked up that councillor too...lol..... after all, we have to "Put Hartlepool First" :)