Where Is TV Land

Started by steveL, July 16, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

One thing that is puzzling me about all of this is the lack of coverage on the local TV News. I haven't seen anything.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hartlepudlion

Too true Steve. I emailed BBC Tees re the Public inquiry and didn't even receive an acknowledgement. It seems it is too controversial for such a left wring organisation it has become. However, they have picked up on buying votes in the borough. Perhaps Hartlepool is too insignificant for the grand BBC or is it the Falkirk effect?

incidentally, since I accidentally tuned in Al Jazeerah (spelling? ) I now go there and Russia Today to view stories/articles that you never see on the BBC nowadays.

BBC is too politically correct to report the news objectively.

norfolkngoode

BBC = Biased Broadcasting Corporation. You wont hear any anti Labour news from them! ;)
'They don't like it up em'

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I can hardly believe I need to but I use Voice Of Russia for the news, it is so much better than the biased and ignorant BBC news.
I don't believe it.

pensionater

Why is it that the BBC are biased but not ITV.They are not broadcasting it either.Seems like the Tory propaganda machine is working.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

The way BBC are funded should make them impartial and the commercial stations should always be suspect because of their funding methods.

BBC should be abolished in my opinion.
I don't believe it.