Tribunal Winner Forced to Seek Enforcement Order

Started by steveL, July 15, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

I am sorely tempted to stand against Barclay but the LibDems have decided to leave the field to see if the indys can win the seat

Vincent

Quote from: fred c on July 17, 2013, 08: AM
Uncalled for & Untrue Shane, maybe you would care to explain just what your 3 representatives on the council have been doing in the wake of the MRA Scandal.

Did they call for Wilcox to resign ?
Did they call for her to be suspended from MRA ?
Have they called for HBC funding to be stopped to MRA ?
Have they called for a Full & Proper Audit ?
Have they uttered 1 word of condemnation about SAB & Beck resigning as Trustees ?

Talking about Political Tools, your cheapshot £10 appeal makes you sound like a Lib / Dem

All contributions will be greatfully received

fred c

Quote from: Vincent on July 18, 2013, 03: PM
Quote from: fred c on July 17, 2013, 08: AM
Uncalled for & Untrue Shane, maybe you would care to explain just what your 3 representatives on the council have been doing in the wake of the MRA Scandal.

Did they call for Wilcox to resign ?
Did they call for her to be suspended from MRA ?
Have they called for HBC funding to be stopped to MRA ?
Have they called for a Full & Proper Audit ?
Have they uttered 1 word of condemnation about SAB & Beck resigning as Trustees ?

Talking about Political Tools, your cheapshot £10 appeal makes you sound like a Lib / Dem

All contributions will be greatfully received

Apologies Vincent.... i have always tried to avoid biting back on comments on here..... i don`t see any point in the people who are looking to improve things for the town Having a Go at each other.... i have to admit i did "Bite" so 1 up to shane & next time i see you a pint for you.