Tribunal Winner Forced to Seek Enforcement Order

Started by steveL, July 15, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

In my view there is real, undiluted wickedness here. First, months of worry trying to get her employer to do something as simple as pay her the wages she was due, then a tribunal with all the stress and sleepless nights that brings and then a totally pointless appeal which at least revealed to the world the sheer dishonesty of that God awful woman. Now Lynda has to struggle once more as Wilcox seems hell bent on simply ignoring a court order for compensation.

Wilcox, SAB and Beck - the whole lot of them are a disgrace.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Given there are 2 judgements made and at least another one in the works perhaps Angie is taking advice from her puppet master and waiting until they are all in then going bust so she can run off with the money whilst creditors get f**k all. Cranney has made a very good  living by doing that

Kitchnstauff

its official! Alan Barclay new manor house ward labour candidate???? meeting back of Patricks shops what does that say about our councillors and the way they conduct business, I think Mrs Gooding should stand???

fred c

Is anyone surprised by this ? unfortunately it was always going to be extremely difficult for Lynda Gooding to get the money owed to her from Manor Residents.

We can now see why S Akers Belcher & P Beck did a runner from the board of Trustees, it wouldn`t look good for 2 Labour Councillors to be connected with another court case, there are various words than can be used to describe the behaviour displayed by this pair, but the most fitting to my mind is "Spinless", they have abdicated a legal & moral position for their own ends & left an "Innocent Employee" at the mercy of the most dispicable women in Hartlepool.

"The Dear Leader his Consort" & the rest of "The Mob" passed a resolution on the implementation of a Living Wage for staff of HBC at a recent council meeting, how shallow & hypocritical is that decision in light of the behaviour by Manor Residents Asc.

This latest action by Manor Residents makes a complete "Mockery" of the decision by HBC to give this organisation a 2 Month period of grace to put its house in order, don`t they realise there is, no order, no moral responsibility, the remaining trusteees, if there are any, should convene a board meeting & dismiss this odious creature from her position as manager.

The residents of the Manor Estate have a real say on this issue, they should show their support for Mrs Gooding &  Mr Cunningham & hold a rally to show that support outside manor Residents, who knows, The Mail & Ian Wright our elected "Member" might show up....By The Way.......... Whats his stance on this scandalous situation ???

Missy K

Fred C, lets not winge about the past! I think every Councillor (Labour) that has been involved with MR should ring her up and say "PAY THAT LADY ASAP", ok ok if MR cant afford in one lump sum, offer payments over 4 months!

DRiddle

I agree with that Missy. Someone should put a question in to that effect for the next meeting. It would take a brave/foolish councillor to say "It's nothing to do with us, we can't get involved" given the level of involvement that certain members have HAD with MRA. 9k is coppers given the amount of money at their disposal.

fred c

Quote from: Missy K on July 16, 2013, 08: AM
Fred C, lets not winge about the past! I think every Councillor (Labour) that has been involved with MR should ring her up and say "PAY THAT LADY ASAP", ok ok if MR cant afford in one lump sum, offer payments over 4 months!

Missy K, i agree wholeheartedly about Mrs Gooding getting her settlement, but i have to say my points were not whinging, they are facts & unfortunately this issue isn`t in the "Past" it is happening Now

We have seen 2 Labour Councillors running away from their obligations as Trustees & their obligations to employees of Manor Residents, that behaviour is dispicable.

Can i just pose this Question to you Missy K

Would you abandon your responsibilities as these councillors have ?

I suspect your answer would be a resounding No

The Great Dictator

I think it is time to close down MRA and cease the funding.

Missy K

Hi Fred C in answer to your question I am not, never have been nor wish to be a Councillor and I wont even attempt to read through the history of MR its Councillors that stood as Trustees, Directors or Committee members before giving you an answer, but I do empathize with you on this one and you point was taken on board.

To the Great Dictator, I too think its time to start the process of putting the services that MR were paid to provide to other local organizations, however I would STRONGLY object to giving those services and grant funding being given to any service providers that have Councillors in management posts, I think that is fair.

To Stephen Allison, look stop banging on with long drawn out posts on here (present post above not included as it is short for you) and get yourself elected again!

fred c

Quote from: Missy K on July 16, 2013, 10: AM

I too think its time to start the process of putting the services that MR were paid to provide to other local organizations, however I would STRONGLY object to giving those services and grant funding being given to any service providers that have Councillors in management posts, I think that is fair.

Missy K

Like your good self i agree with the above Quotes, but i would just add that I have long been an advocate of Councillors being barred from employment with Grant Funded Organisations, either as Managers, Directors or Staff Member, i made those opinions known to Mr T Mitchell when i spoke to him at the Public Inquiry.

However where would that stance put Cllr C Akers Belcher, who i am led to believe is employed by an organisation that receives funding from HBC ?

marky

Are there any words left to describe Wilcox or the cowardly sheisters who ran away from it all? Remember that vote deploring employers who paid less than the minimum wage? Well how about sticking around long enough to make sure Lynda got her money? Sickening.

brassed off monkey

Tell you what Paul..... Whats that Stephen... well It`s just as well we jumped ship when we did Paul...... your right Stephen.......can you  imagine what would have happened if hadn`t........no i can`t Paul, what would have happened........ we would have been open to abuse for Having Integrity............. Ohhhhhhhhhh No Paul, we don`t want to be accused of having any of that stuff....... your right Stephen.... it wouldn`t look good.

pensionater

Scams in politics,never.Its like saying you live in the ward you want to be elected in ,but you don't actually live in the ward.Now who would do that?.

SRMoore

When certain members of PHF have finished using Lynda as a political tool they might consider doing something that actually helps the lady rather than taking advantage.

The fact that Lynda is having to seek enforcement action to get the money that she is rightfully due is terrible, what is worse is that it is going to cost HER more money to get it.

I'm not a man with much money at present but I'd gladly put £10 in the pot to cover the £100 fee Lynda is likely to incur as a result of having to seek enforcement action. If anybody else would like to contribute please either drop it off at my home (address is listed on Hartlepool Conservatives websites) or PM me to arrange a time to meet and I will happily deliver the 'fighting fund' to Lynda as she should not be forking out any more of her own money because Wilcox won't.

fred c

Uncalled for & Untrue Shane, maybe you would care to explain just what your 3 representatives on the council have been doing in the wake of the MRA Scandal.

Did they call for Wilcox to resign ?
Did they call for her to be suspended from MRA ?
Have they called for HBC funding to be stopped to MRA ?
Have they called for a Full & Proper Audit ?
Have they uttered 1 word of condemnation about SAB & Beck resigning as Trustees ?

Talking about Political Tools, your cheapshot £10 appeal makes you sound like a Lib / Dem