Ged Hall

Started by suvin, July 15, 2013, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suvin

Apparently he had a major stroke at the weekend. Police had to break down his door after a concerned neighbour contacted them.

tankerville

May I also share in the Get Well Soon message posted on this site. All The Best for a Quick Recovery.

grim reaper

I'm sorry but I feel total indifference.

Obviously I wouldn't wish the alleged stroke on him but I feel that he has collapsed under the stress of his own misdeeds.

It is nice to go to bed on a night with a clear conscience (well, clear-ish!) and those that deal in the depths of human nature...bring everything on themselves.

A nasty way of looking at things? No worse than what the majority of Labour Cllrs have brought on the heads of innocent, hardworking people of this town. Save the crocodile tears.

pensionater

Grim by name,grim by nature.You must of had some nasty experiences with the labour party.

tankerville

Totally uncalled for Grim.

My father suffered a stroke and never recovered he died in hospital weeks later I was there at the onset, he was strong &very fit I was with him at the end that was in 1980 I still feel for someone like Ged Hall and his family who are put through such a trauma as this.

It's called being a Christian;

Politics have nothing to do with it at all!

grim reaper

Trauma indeed. 
Lynda and her family have been (still are) going through an ordeal of nightmares..facing up to a 'dishonest' woman and her organisation of trustees, accountants, backers etc.
I'm surprised LYNDA didn't have a breakdown.

I feel nothing for those that have abused their positions and lied and stole from those in their care.....my sympathies lie elsewhere. (Where were THEIR Christian values??).
However, as mentioned, I would not wish any ill health to him (or any of the others); I prefer the courts to deal with them.

Missy K

you see with posters like Grim Reaper and those that bully, take the mickey, swear, say stupid nasty things on here is the very reason why The Hartlepool Post wont get taken seriously.

Councillor Hall is reported to be ill, very ill I will not take seriously those that choose to continue to poke at folk in a situation like this.

I would love to become a moderator on here to edit what could be described as "Scum" posting, in December I may just ask for that when seasonal workload decreases.

Using bad language is totally inappropriate.

If you wish to get listened to why not use my method, Imagine with every post that a 7yr old girl will be reading it! after all there is no blocks on here stopping children reading our posts, if my 7yr old was to read this column she would no doubt ask questions and that would make me want to visit the poster and tear a strip off then, in front of her of course so she could be educated in the correct way and not the moronic way!

Rant over.

Missy K

I must add I have figured out who Tankerville is and would like to suggest you go again to get elected as you did a great job as a Councillor, add what you teach to your election campaign and apply a powerful "chop" and when you are elected why not represent the sensible posters on here with their issues, but please ignore those that choose to use inappropriate language, bullying and name calling.

Missy K

Stephen you are a Gent, I would like to think Councillor Hall would agree.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I too disagree with grim reaper but feel he/she is entitled to share their views as much as everybody else.

If we lived in a world where people get to dictate what others are allowed to say and think then HBC would have had this site closed down before most of us had heard of it.

Personally, I do hope Ged makes a full recovery.

Peace and love to all.
I don't believe it.