Policing in Hartlepool

Started by tankerville, July 14, 2013, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tankerville

I was dismayed by the lack of policing in my area Victoria Ward so wrote to the Chief Constable. Crime Commissioner Barry Coppinger. Assistant Chief Constable Sean White & Hartlepool Divisional Commander.

My concerns as to why C.S.P.Os were riding around on bicycles and not patrolling on foot talking to 'us' residents? Large groups on grassed areas drinking & urinating in public their Staffordshire Bull Terriers running loose.

Residents being swore at and threatened if you so much as looked at them, and yet went unchallenged by police officers driving past them who just simply did not want to know.

Also some quite important issues on anti-social behaviour ignored by police officers and why police are patrolling the Shopping Centre & Marina which are private property.

My letters sent received one reply from A.C.C. Sean White who also agreed to have the issues dealt with and  Hartlepool Divisional Commander would send some one to see me.

Another reply from our new Crime Commissioner was the standard Pass the Buck onto someone else.

That was one month ago. I have since drafted another letter thanking Mr White and gave him an update on what has happened since. NOTHING AT ALL.

A complete waste of my time and energy.

But I'm assured crime levels in Hartlepool are falling!.

I for one certainly won't bother anymore

stokoe

Tankerville,i totally believe this your better off being a wrongun.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: stokoe on July 14, 2013, 05: PM
Tankerville,i totally believe this your better off being a wrongun.

Agree completely!
'They don't like it up em'

steveL

I guess it depends on the size of the knocker..... ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Strange how the Police work in Hartlepool... I had 2 officers knocking on my door in no time, after a local councillor had a word in their shell likes.

Yet as a norm, we never see a police officer in the area where we live.