Connected Care Contract

Started by steveL, July 10, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norfolkngoode

'They don't like it up em'

rabbit

You could also take a digital photo of the poster and send it by email.

admin

We're fairly liberal on what we allow to be posted on the site. However, the 'Hitler' poster and, in particular, the text, falls well short of what we would consider acceptable and so has been removed.

fred c

Any news on where the money is going to end up yet ??????????

steveL

I understand the contract is going to HVDA in some sort of partnership with MIND. I'd say that was a result, myself.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on July 12, 2013, 07: PM
I understand the contract is going to HVDA in some sort of partnership with MIND. I'd say that was a result, myself.

Ditto.......... common sense really, it would have blown "The Mob" out of the water if it went to WC(N/E)

steveL

MIND have a very good and well deserved reputation.

Just have to make sure that Cranney and Wilcox aren't involved in the transition. Wilcox will probably just throw a wobbler but Cranney will be trying to figure out a way to use it to his best advantage.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on July 12, 2013, 09: PM
MIND have a very good and well deserved reputation.

Just have to make sure that Cranney and Wilcox aren't involved in the transition. Wilcox will probably just throw a wobbler but Cranney will be trying to figure out a way to use it to his best advantage.

Given his close relationship with a person who is  highly delusional and completely unable to accept reality I would think Cranney has all the credentials for a position at MIND.
More tellingly will he ditch Wilcox and continue his tactic of following the money..................

brassed off monkey

He is another one who has been Sussed Out, very difficult for him to operate now that his credibility is shot to bits.

mk1

Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 12, 2013, 11: PM
very difficult for him to operate now that his credibility is shot to bits.

Not so. He has a long list of crashed companies behind him. He has a very coloured 'business ' past.  Anyone who meets him instantly can see what kind of man he is. Despite all this and a damning indictment by a judge the SCABs see him as a Labour 'success'.
I am afraid  integrity is low on the list of values required by the  Dear Leaders.  As long as you are inside the tent pis*sing out then the  occupants of the tent couldn't give a toss who gets wet as they sit counting their money.

The Great Dictator

What exactly are we getting for our £12000 a week ?

mk1

I've said it before and will keep repeating it as often as I get the chance................all these Government/Council schemes exist to provide well paid employment for the middle class 'do-gooders'.
Rather than have legions of  vocal and well connected unemployed people bothering their MP's they are very kindly provided with the means to keep themselves in the manner they think they deserve.
They in return boss around/Harass the  'undeserving poor' on behalf of the government.
The government get their dirty work done by others and the do-gooders hold endless workshops where they remind each other  what 'fantastic' and 'passionate' people they are for working in the 'voluntary' sector.
Given that it seems the SCABs now hold the whip hand with 'inspections' can we see a burst of donations to the Dear Leaders favourite charities from the millionaire owners of all the granny Farms?

The Great Dictator

Thats the point, none of them are volunteers...

Do we know how much is paid out in salaries at MRA every year ??

no6bus

Quote from: stephen allison on July 13, 2013, 07: PM
Of course the HVDA have benefoted from council largess in the past. Exactly how much did the Council sell Rockhaven for? Who approved that sale? and what is this "Healthwatch" that appears on the HVSA Website.......sounds like a bit of a scam to me.....just look ast the first smiling face on their website....

http://www.hvda.co.uk/healthwatch/enter-and-view
So looking at health watch we are simply watching the council take the money off one ex councillor and giving it to a current councillor , this council takes taking the p**s out of its electorate to a whole new level, and the sooner there are credible alternatives to labour the better, but since its conception PHF hasn't exactly stepped up to the plate has it, and the Tories or lib dems well why waste a vote.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: no6bus on July 14, 2013, 08: AM
Quote from: stephen allison on July 13, 2013, 07: PM
Of course the HVDA have benefoted from council largess in the past. Exactly how much did the Council sell Rockhaven for? Who approved that sale? and what is this "Healthwatch" that appears on the HVSA Website.......sounds like a bit of a scam to me.....just look ast the first smiling face on their website....

http://www.hvda.co.uk/healthwatch/enter-and-view
So looking at health watch we are simply watching the council take the money off one ex councillor and giving it to a current councillor , this council takes taking the p**s out of its electorate to a whole new level, and the sooner there are credible alternatives to labour the better, but since its conception PHF hasn't exactly stepped up to the plate has it, and the Tories or lib dems well why waste a vote.
Trouble is, we thought we were gettng a wildcat in the council chamber and appear to have ened up with Bagpuss.
In any other  place, the opposition would be having a field day, ......... here the target is stuck in a political minefield, a sitting duck, but the opposition just look on bemused .
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.