Big Twitter spat between CAB and Shane...

Started by perseus, July 09, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

You'd think CAB had more to worry about at the minute, like his household income for example...

Shane Robert Moore ‏@srmooreuk   
@Hpoolmail Readers unite to call for the Mayor of #Hartlepool to resign - Read comments!  http://m.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-s-mayor-resigns-from-under-fire-manor-residents-association-over-lack-of-transparency-1-5829211#comments ...

C Akers-Belcher C Akers-Belcher ‏@AkersBelcher
@srmooreuk @hpoolmail Hardly readers uniting. 6 or 7 people who would never vote at all or for our Party compared to Mail readership?

Shane Robert Moore Shane Robert Moore ‏@srmooreuk  9h 
@AkersBelcher Votes on comments and man on the street suggest otherwise I'm afraid. Perhaps the @HPoolMail should run a poll.

@srmooreuk Shane I have no idea what your motives are Stephen and I have huge support, endorsed every week we out in community #timewilltell

Shane Robert Moore Shane Robert Moore ‏@srmooreuk  9h 
@AkersBelcher No motives, Christopher. Simply stating the facts as I see and hear them - That MR scandal has seriously damaged credibility.

Shane Robert Moore Shane Robert Moore ‏@srmooreuk  11h 
@Hpoolmail Readers unite to call for the Mayor of #Hartlepool to resign - Read comments!  http://m.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-s-mayor-resigns-from-under-fire-manor-residents-association-over-lack-of-transparency-1-5829211#comments ...

@srmooreuk @hpoolmail Hardly readers uniting. 6 or 7 people who would never vote at all or for our Party compared to Mail readership?

brassed off monkey

It would seem Wilcox isn`t the only one who is suffering from Delusional Paranoia.

What will it take for CAB, SAB, Hall, Cranney, Beck et al to realise that they need to consider their positions & accept the fact that they have zero credibility with the public of Hartlepool, they should follow the example of Ex Councillor Wilcox & resign

The Labour Party in Hartlepool from the top to the bottom have been totally discredited by the recent behaviour of "The Mob".

mk1

Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 09, 2013, 10: PM
It would seem Wilcox isn`t the only one who is suffering from Delusional Paranoia.

What will it take for CAB, SAB, Hall, Cranney, Beck et al to realise that they need to consider their positions & accept the fact that they have zero credibility with the public of Hartlepool, they should follow the example of Ex Councillor Wilcox & resign

The Labour Party in Hartlepool from the top to the bottom have been totally discredited by the recent behaviour of "The Mob".

It would be naive to  believe they can be shamed into any form or remedial action.
As the little fella said 'we have (a) large support'. Well you would need it wouldn't you  when your partner is 25 stone and rising!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Well done Hartlepool Post for chipping away at the rot in HBC.

There must be more than a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

We all know CAB can't count, he probably thinks only 1 or 2 signed the hospital petition.

I don't believe it.

brassed off monkey

Quote from: mk1 on July 09, 2013, 10: PM
Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 09, 2013, 10: PM

It would be naive to  believe they can be shamed into any form or remedial action.
As the little fella said 'we have (a) large support'. Well you would need it wouldn't you  when your partner is 25 stone and rising!

mk1, I naive is not a term that could ever be leveled at me ( But I know what you mean ), i think we all realise that expecting any morally correct action from "The Mob" is akin to shooting at The Moon.

I also think you are being unfair on the little fellas partner, i noticed in a recent photograph that he appears to have has lost a little bit of weight  ;) ;) ;) ;) He had taken his Tie off.

Inspector Knacker

'We have large  support'.... should  be looked at in the context of who has it (if indeed it exists). Is this support for the candidate or the party.....? ......... in some 'safe'
wards, the vote is based on the party ........ the candidate could be a sex doll with slow puncture for all the difference it would make, as their election is almost guaranteed.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.