the invisible Mr Beck

Started by steveL, July 08, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

. . . no one seems to have noticed but apparently the invisible Cllr Beck resigned as a Trustee of Manor Residents at the same time as SAB
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Brown sword

That's probably because e does what his friend tells him. Beck seems a nice chap but I don't think decision making is that high up on his list of qualities.

steveL

As newbies, I have a feeling that if you took Mr Beck and Mr Ainslie to one side and plied them with sufficient quantities of Strongarm both would reveal their astonishment and disappointment at what they have witnessed within the labour group.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

norfolkngoode

Invisable? ........... Aren't 99% of them? 

You seem to get the odd one who speaks up and gives an opinion on matters in the town, the rest you only hear about when they've been caught up to no good! ;)
'They don't like it up em'

fred c

Its been mentioned in these forums many times, & by bringing Cllr Beck into the discussion i think it needs to be said again.  ??? ??? ???

I have no doubt whatsoever that there are good councillors within the ruling labour group, councillors who have done a lot of positive work in the town............ But the fact remains that if they aren`t prepared to stand up against "The Mob" they become complicit in what goes on.

Do all Labour councillors agree with the the disgraceful situation that surrounds MRA ???, do those same councillors agree that it is ok to award £680,000 to Who Cares (N/E) an organisation set up & run by 2 councillors who have both been mentioned in less than flattering terms by Judges ???

Labour Councillors really need to decide either.........."Sh*t Or Get Off The Pot"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_or_get_off_the_pot

Lucy Lass-Tick

HBC - a political version of The Stepford Wives?  ???

norfolkngoode

Quote from: fred c on July 08, 2013, 12: PM
Labour Councillors really need to decide either.........."Sh*t Or Get Off The Pot"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit_or_get_off_the_pot

;D....I like it!
'They don't like it up em'

Inspector Knacker

Labour councillors remind me of the Chinese terracotta army. Inanimate foot soldiers awaiting orders, rigidly oblivious to everything around them.... fossilised, thought free nodding dogs
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

"Labour Councillors really need to decide either.........."Sh*t Or Get Off The Pot""

I hope Paxman reads this forum; he might get a few tips on how to better phrase his questions.