How Not to Implement a No Confidence Motion

Started by testing times, July 05, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

testing times

Taken from Hartlepool Mail - a lesson in how NOT to implement a 'no confidence' motion. Two-faced, bas**ar*s.

"The letter from Coun Akers-Belcher, addressed to Mr Foster, said: "I am writing to express my support for the proposed development of a new hospital for the people of Hartlepool."I believe building a new 'world class' hospital in Hartlepool, offering the highest quality clinical services, in a purpose built facility, is very much needed by the people of Hartlepool."This is essential and must be a priority if we are to provide better health outcomes for our residents who suffer some of the worst health outcomes in the country and thus narrow the gap on health inequalities across the region as a whole."Coun Akers-Belcher added: "A new hospital has been discussed between the council and health commissioners for several years and I believe it is vital that progress is now made on building the new hospital, so the public can enjoy the benefits of a new, accessible state-of-the-art facility"The best clinical outcomes should be afforded to all residents regardless of their locality."Officially, health chiefs will only confirm that they are currently "exploring all options", one of which, it is understood, could see the Government help part-fund the project alongside private funding.Speaking last week, Mr Foster said: "We have a further meeting next week and we have every reason to feel optimistic about the progress being made at the moment."

brassed off monkey

A vote of "No Confidence" in the NT&H NHS Trust, cheap words easily spoken & even more easily broken,

"The Dear Leader" has lost all credibility, i wonder how long it will be before a coup d`etat is staged by disaffected members of the labour group.

It will take one of them to either "Grow a Pair" or have a "Pair Clinically Transplanted" before that happens though.

steveL

Sometimes you are left wondering if people actually read what they have written.

". . . a new, accessible state-of-the-art facility"

For 'accessible' read 'in the middle of nowhere with no bus or train service available and to be used by a local population with one of the lowest car ownership rates in the UK.'

. . . And have you noticed that, while we're constantly told about the additional demands now placed on the NHS due to the UK's ageing population, the solution that they've come up with is to try and locate it as far away from that 'ageing population' as possible.?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.