9 CCJs and Two Tribunals

Started by marky, July 04, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

I thought this whole story was incredible when it first started months ago but it has just grown more and more incredible as time has gone on....

Did anyone do ANY checks on this woman OR Manor Residents before they handed over the £680,000 contract?

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

brassed off monkey

2 of the CCJ`s appear to be against A Wilcox.

Whoever gave the go ahead for £680,000 pounds to be given to WC(N/E) should be sacked.

And whoever decided "Not" to call for a police investigation should get the bullet as well.

The Great Dictator

Last years full council and officers recommended this go ahead..

ARC86

Am i reading this correctly, we the council tax payers have paid CCJ's for Cllr Wilcox?

Stevef

Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 04, 2013, 08: PM
Whoever gave the go ahead for £680,000 pounds to be given to WC(N/E) should be sacked.

That would be Ged Hall

Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 04, 2013, 08: PM
And whoever decided "Not" to call for a police investigation should get the bullet as well.

And that would be Ged Hall
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

DRiddle

And who rang my boss when i asked about that. . . ?

Missy K

Quote from: DRiddle on July 05, 2013, 04: PM
And who rang my boss when i asked about that. . . ?

Did he get you the sack? if so that was rotten of your boss too.

DRiddle

No, he didn't know but i'd already gained another job outside of Hartlepool prior to his phone call. So it had no effect, other than exposing his vindictiveness to the whole town.

I have the whole question(s) written down verbatim. They make very interesting reading when you look at the events of recent weeks.  ::)

Hopingforbetter

How many of the CCJ ended up in court bailiffs being employed?