MR Lose Second Tribunal

Started by steveL, July 03, 2013, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misinformed

totally agree SteveL ... too many councillors in the pot.... that place is practically council ran now... isn't this de ja vu hasn't this happened somewhere before oooooo cant think where..

steveL

You're probably thinking about the Phoenix Centre but I'm not sure if councillors were the problem there so much as it being run as a family business by people unused to being handed large amounts of money.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Fight4whatsright

Councillor wilcox makes out she is doing her employees a favour by giving them jobs but at the end of the day she is screwing them over. The facts dont lie and people who have felt the wrath of manor residents need to stay strong and keep their heads high.

misinformed

sorry was satirical post lol......... but was referring more to the fact that the council took over the Phoenix Centre, but I must admit I don't know the whole picture on the Phoenix to comment further...

fred c

I don`t like to say this, because there are a lot of hardworking genuine people still involved with MRA, but for the sake of all Voluntary / Charity organisations in Hartlepool, Manor Residents needs to wound up.

All grant funded organisations are now unfortunately, likely to tarred with the MRA brush, which is the saddest part of this whole sorry business, lots of people give of their time & effort in helping others less fortunate than themseves which is the essence of the Voluntary system, but they have all been let down not only by the actions of Wilcox, but by the lack of action by Councillors & Officers of HBC.

There has been long held suspicions of Manor Residents & also of WC(N/E), coincidentally both organisations have extremely close ties with a number of Councillors, either Employed by them, Directors of them or Trustees / Board members of them.

We need to look no further than the disasterous so called management systems used by MRA, they were lacking in every single aspect of financial prudence, this has been apparent for years, so why have the trustees neglected to act ?

In fact, why are they still refusing to act, how many employment tribunals do they need to witness before they dismiss Wilcox from her position as manager of MRA ? why have they not thought it would be a good idea to ask Cleveland Police to investigate the financial affairs of MRA.

County Court Judgements are not conducive to financial propriety, did the likes of S Akers Belcher & P Beck both councillors not hear the alarm bells ringing when bailiffs were called into MRA ?

By doing nothing, Trustees have become complicit in the the mismanagement & illegal happenings within MRA, not complying with the NMW regulations is Illegal & people have been prosecuted for not paying the national minimum wage.

What exactly was the thinking behind the decision by HBC to give MRA a 2 month period of grace to put things right, a ridiculous decision if ever there was one, cynics amongst us would point to the fact that it could allow any improprieties to be covered up, it would never be allowed in the private sector.

"The Dear Leader" for all his Bluff & Bluster is proving to be an overseer of complete ineptitude, his management policy appears to be one of burying his head in the sand & hoping things will go away, well i have news for him........... It isn`t going to, people all over the town have woken up to what is going on within HBC.

The best thing he can do for Hartlepool is to resign & take "The Mob" with him

ARC86

This sticks in the throat a little bit. The late John Reid who was chairman of the Manor West Centre would be absolutely seething right now. Tha Manor west Centre did things by the book and ultimately had to close down despite doing some brilliant work across the town with the elderly and young people. All the money available for Owton Manor we all now know was mopped up by Manor Residents. And it appears this organisation is as corrupt as they come. It really boils my p**s seeing all this unfold when genuine people who did good for the community where told all of the hard work they had put in over the years was no use anymore.
>:( >:( >:( >:(

Stevef

Quote from: ARC86 on July 05, 2013, 01: PM
This sticks in the throat a little bit. The late John Reid who was chairman of the Manor West Centre would be absolutely seething right now. Tha Manor west Centre did things by the book and ultimately had to close down despite doing some brilliant work across the town with the elderly and young people. All the money available for Owton Manor we all now know was mopped up by Manor Residents. And it appears this organisation is as corrupt as they come. It really boils my p**s seeing all this unfold when genuine people who did good for the community where told all of the hard work they had put in over the years was no use anymore.
>:( >:( >:( >:(

And that will be the real legacy of Wilcox, Cranney, SCAB, James, Hall and Stubs.

Self righteous leaches every one of them.

You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Fight4whatsright

Quote from: mk1 on July 04, 2013, 06: PM
The Mail story on the second Manor claim  generated a lot of comments today. Sadly a very thorough purge has been carried out to remove the most critical comments but there are 2 from a 'cuddles' that could be Wilcox herself. It certainly reads like the leaflet that was used to try and smear G. Lilley.

The second one has  been deleted from the Mail site

I notice out of all the articles that have been written about councillor Wilcox not one have included any of the positives she has done for the manor ward how she has supported people when they have needed it helped people out raised money etc., I notice how this piece does not state all the help she gave to Mr Williams in the last year. every one has their own opinion but now everyone is jumping on the band wagon the same as usual in a situation like this. I think that the everyone needs to realise the meaning of local news councillor Wilcox is a person and a individual who also has feelings and the mail should think about that.

I support Angela Wilcox 100% because I am one of the community that realise what has done for people and how she would make sure they got what they needed

just for you information Mr mister councillor Wilcox is not my mother she is no relation to me and councillor Wilcox has helped me out and gave me great advice for the problems I have had in the past and as you so called no it all's that think you some how no every minor detail well your wrong I would love to see your reaction if the shoe was on the other foot, and as for bringing peoples personal lives into the situation what right do you actually have? let me think about that NONE!!!! I think you all should be banned from commenting, you don't only like to hurt one but other people too. I think its about time real news was put on the front of the mail other than the same thing there was a headline today about a innocent girl being raped but the mail seem to think that isn't important what they think is important is ruining peoples lives and not getting the facts right. as for all you know it all's one day when the truth comes out I hope you feel very guilty for what you have said

At the end of the day she is screwing everyone over, not just mr williams. There would be a lot more to be heard if more people had the courage to stand up like he did.

Drone13

il just start off with congratulating Lynda and Carl for standing up to AW there's a lot that haven't all this could have been out years ago but sadly people have just  gone quietly . Secondly over the years there's been a lot of hard working people doing there job properly at MRA only to be driven out by you know who I've seen it first hand . hopefully the management committee will do what needs to be done and  MRA can return to what it was 20yr ago if at all possible

jaffa

It was proved in teeside tribunal that wilcox falsified a contract with the datet April 2011 when clearly mr williams had payslips going back to february 2011 also she had not paid tax & Ni to inland rev of 203 pound per month from october 2012 also was proved. mr williams worked for MR 37 hts per week also worked 12 hours per month for connective care project in glamis walk so how can she say she has done nothing wrong ....deary me the well trained judges must be lying in her eues i hope they gey wind of this claim and throw the key away ;D