REAL PEOPLE

Started by lynda, July 03, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynda

In the closing part of my witness statement, I say that I hold the board of trustees accountable for the managers actions, and that the hard working people in manor residents deserve better. Stephen Akers Belcher says that he is in this for the long haul, that mra provides a fantastic service. I agree totally, but not with him on the board or Angie Wilcox as manager. He also says that it represents a large part of the ward he represents and that he wont be turning his back on them. Just where the hell does he think I live, and where i worked. He has turned his back on me and is condoning her actions. No wonder this country is a bloody mess with self righteous pompus gits like that about. The workers in mra deserve better and i hope with all my heart that s what they get. I miss my friends and the laughs we had, and as i write this another tribunal is underway, another one you let down. We are real live people with feelings and families and friends, not just a bloody statistic on a ballot paper.

fred c

It is a basic requirment for the Trustees of an organisation to "Oversee" the management of the organisation, that is something Cllrs S Akers Belcher & P Beck seem to have conveniently forgotten.

By his sanctimonious & purile excuses in The Mail, S Akers Belcher has shown just how out of touch he is with the people he purports to represent, the behaviour of the Manager & Organisation of which he is a Trustee have shown a total lack of sympathy towards the Employees of Manor Residents.

Mrs Gooding has again had to undergo the trauma of attending a second tribunal, & the possibility of having to go through a third, Why ? because SAB & Beck amongst others have abdicated all responsibility for controlling MRA & Its manager.

At the very least Wilcox should have been suspended as manager Immediately & subsequently Sacked from MRA, by not taking any action the Trustees have compounded the disgraceful managerial misconduct of Wilcox.

I seriously doubt that the Labour Group have any credibility left with regards to MRA, 25 years since the last Audit, a totally inadequate management & finance system, & nepotistical recruitment policy & seriously flawed accounting procedures    =     a recipe for disaster.

Lynda Gooding has shown by her conduct throughout this extremely difficult period for her & her family, how to conduct one self with Dignity, Integrity & Class.......... something that is sadly, totally lacking within the ranks of "The Mob"

Brown sword

I have no idea as to how many people are employed or connected to MRA, or indeed how many of these people are related to or close friends of Wilcox and Cranney who despite being  a Foggy Furze Councillor still probably has a lot of influence on Owton Manor.
I wonder how many of the workers up at MRA are still supportive of Wilcox and the board. Perhaps somebody on HTH could answer that

norfolkngoode

Cranney seems to appear anywhere were there is public money to be had (OFCA anyone). I wouldnt be surprised if the whole lot of them (trustees included) havent had their hands in the till at some point >:(
'They don't like it up em'

The Great Dictator

Cranney, Wilcox, Hall and co. are clearly in it for the perks and salaries unlike the real volunteers.

Every councillor who sanctioned this folly should be looking in the mirror today.

Hartlepudlion

Whilst the current trustees have a lot to answer for don't forget the previous trustees who must also take responsibility for mal-management by such as Wilcox, Granney, James, Sant and co. AND don't forget our esteemed leader Cllr C Akers-Belcher who only resigned a few weeks ago.

jaffa

Well said.lynda i have voted labour forover 30 year but will not be gettingit in next ellection it is a total farce & akers belcher is that far up wilcox's ar** u can see his teeth when she smiles!!!! ;D

The Great Dictator

:-[They all seem to be up each others a**es  :-[