The Calamitous Leadership of Akers-Belcher

Started by steveL, June 29, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

well.....considering Wilcox is saying that she didn't mislead anyone and still says she has never paid anyone less than the minimum wage, it's hard to figure what it is that is going through her head - other than fresh air.

I doubt if I'm the first one to notice that the woman seems to occupy a different reality to the rest of us.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

The only way to put a stop to whats been going on at MRA is to let it go to the wall "Immediately" the unfortunate consequences may be job losses for the people who have actually been doing a good job, but by shutting down MRA it will end the nepotistical dynasty that has been ripping the people of Hartlepool off for years.

However the problems aren`t confined to wilcox & MRA, they are endemic amongst the group of self serving councillors who believe they have the right to abuse the system & the ratepayers of Hartepool.

Thanks to HTH we are all aware of who they are, but they have become so self confident in their own infallibility, they are now out of control.............

But not for much longer, "The Dear Leader" will not be able to come up with enough excuses for whats been going on with MRA & Who Cares (N/E), the end is nigh for counillors being involved with or employed by grant funded organisations.

How for instance will "The Consort" explain his lack of action as a trustee of MRA, & how will his other half explain the blatant lie he gave in full council about the Charity Commision making a "Mistake" in the MRA accounts saga.

This is just the start of the sh*t storm that is coming, Tom Mitchell still has to make his report & i don`t think he will be too impressed by what "The Mob" have been up to

marky

"If we have learned anything from this, it is that true leadership is a skill which requires something more than Calvin Klein underpants and a copious supply of hair gel."

;D ;D  - luv it!

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/column%20black%20cat%20bye%20bye%20george.htm

for fawkes sake

This should prove to be an interesting week. By the end of it, we will have a good idea of how things are likely to unfold over the next year or two.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

stokoe

Quote from: perseus on July 02, 2013, 12: PM
QuoteC Akers-Belcher‏@AkersBelcherProtected account1h
At LGA conference Manchester (Labour Group) let the fun begin

Nice to see that in the biggest firestorm to hit the local Labour group for years, the dear leader is in Manchester having fun at our expense.

dont know if it will be the biggest firestorm perseus,depends if he goes to canal street on his own.

The Great Dictator

Councillor Dog Breath should be suspended next..

mk1

Ged is  saying they should rename Jackson's Landing as Ackers-Belcher Quee  Pier.

mk1

It is a desperate attempt by a dying  politician to  win votes.
He believes he can do a Drummond and buy the votes of the  Hartlepool supporters.
Expect a front page Mail splash as he and his bloated partner buy season tickets for Pools.
I wonder if he knows what they say about him and his partner over at the bunker.......

steveL

. . . well the A-Bs are certainly 'in it' . They just haven't realised what 'it' is yet.

CABs support is wafer thin at the moment - actually it always has been. He's surviving because any jostling within the group will let everyone in town know that they are falling apart - safety in numbers and all that - so circle the wagons and stay schtum. I don't think much will happen locally with the sheep but the Grim Reaper is coming soon enough and he will come with a Geordie accent.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

brassed off monkey

With Steven supporting him from one side & Gerard supporting him from the other, no wonder he doesn`t know if he is coming or going.

A Jumped Up Benefit Clerk, I wonder who coined that particular term for "The Dear Leader" ?

grim reaper

At the risk of boring readers (both T.H.P. and HBC), I have mentioned on a number of occasions that it isn't simply wilcox, akers-belchers, Beck & Hall;
it is the whole goddamn system of senior council officers and ALL the councillors of HBC.  >:(

For YEARS everyone kept schtum, holding onto their seats and money;
giving cllrs all they wanted so that one day...quid pro quo...when their salaries/positions came up for renewal they were 'in favour' with the councillors.

What it really needs is an independent police inquiry into the whole stinking mess....trouble is..we can't even trust Cleveland police!!!!   :o
Especially now it is overseen by a labour lackey. 

As 'Littlejohn' would say; 'We're all going to Hell in a handcart'.  :(

steveL

"For YEARS everyone kept schtum, holding onto their seats and money;
giving Cllrs all they wanted so that one day...quid pro quo...when their salaries/positions came up for renewal they were 'in favour' with the councillors. "

There are two sides to this coin. Yes there are some council officers in bed with Labour hoping that it will do their careers/pensions some good in the long-run. I've heard it said that even when the Lib-Dem/Conservatives managed to gain power 10 or so years ago, the lack of cooperation they received from the administration was disgraceful. The logic being that it was only a temporary blip and Labour would be back in power in due course so best take the long view and stay safe.

The other side of the coin, which I think is the more prevalent, is the amount of bullying that goes on by Councillors, especially towards more junior officers. In this case, you could find your way to well-deserved promotion blocked. For bullying, read constant harassment, telephone calls and even texting.

HBC is very weak on protecting its junior officers from such bullying.

The Great Dictator

The good thing to come out of this is now that Drummond is out of the way it exposes how weak and defensive Labour and the Belchers are...These clowns can now be easily removed..