Tribunal Hearing Friday 10am

Started by steveL, June 25, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I gather all MR staff have been called in for an urgent meeting this morning..... has reality dawned or will it be yet another paranoiac denial.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hartlepudlion

Stevef I agree. We won't have to wait long for denials/indignation to come from the mob.

If AW was dismissed from the Party weeks ago, how come she is still on various committees?

Where is Cranney?

I endorse all that's been said about Lynda Gooding - stay brave and keep fighting Lynda

steveL

"If AW was dismissed from the Party weeks ago, how come she is still on various committees?"

I think your missing the point of what was meant to be ironic humour and a back reference to Richardson 'forgetting' to send letters to the hospital trust.

jaffa

Yet another tribunal monday 21st of july.see what lies and false forged documents she can produce at this one without getting arrested !!!!!