Tribunal Hearing Friday 10am

Started by steveL, June 25, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Lynda has shown great courage in taking on this shower and the town owes her a debt.

It must must be difficult enough to take on an employer but to be up against AW and her warped view of reality must have been a harrowing experience.

My concern is that MRA will now find a way to default on paying Lynda what's due.

CAB should have suspended Wilcox months ago, he has had to be forced into taking action, it says much about him as a leader and his moral compass.

steveL

Can I be petty for a moment?

Fat, failed, middle-aged, wannabe journalist          1
Chairman of the Council, Stephen Akers-Belcher    0
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Wilcox appears to be in total denial of the truth and still thinks she can lie her way out of the situation and continue her council tax payer lifestyle.

When will she wake up and smell the coffee, presumably she has one of those posh Italian machines to make it.
I don't believe it.

mk1

I hear the SCAB's are saying she was kicked out of the Party weeks ago. They can not understand why she thinks she is still a member because they clearly remember telling Carl to send her the letter..............

brassed off monkey

Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2013, 02: PM
I hear the SCAB's are saying she was kicked out of the Party weeks ago. They can not understand why she thinks she is still a member because they clearly remember telling Carl to send her the letter..............

That will be more Porkies from "The Dear Leader & His Consort" then, it was only a matter of a month or so since they were strolling round the Manor together, along with our Vertically Challenged MP.

Unless of Course the dates were wrong & the signatures were forged  ;) ;) ;)

Lord Elpus

geordie110

Lynda Gooding is my mother and and the amount of stress and sleepless nights she's gone through is unreal! She's focused her entire life on this and now she looks like a different person, first time I've seen her happy in a very long time for having the brains and commitment to fight for whats right! All you TRUE friends and family are so proud of you mam and we all love you dearly xxxx

not4me

Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2013, 02: PM
I hear the SCAB's are saying she was kicked out of the Party weeks ago. They can not understand why she thinks she is still a member because they clearly remember telling Carl to send her the letter............. .

;D  Liked it!

DRiddle

QuoteLynda Gooding is my mother and and the amount of stress and sleepless nights she's gone through is unreal! She's focused her entire life on this and now she looks like a different person, first time I've seen her happy in a very long time for having the brains and commitment to fight for whats right! All you TRUE friends and family are so proud of you mam and we all love you dearly xxxx

Geordie, I think I speak for everyone who reads and contributes to this site when I say a big well done to your mother, your family and the genuine people on your estate who stood by her and helped her during all of this.

There are many of us on this forum (myself included) who have found themselves on the receiving end of certain members of the local groups vindictiveness.

We've seen verbal abuse in the council chamber that went unchallenged by officers within HBC, people have been arrested and thrown into police cells, unfounded accusations of assault have occurred and attempts have been made to intimidate people via telephone calls to their workplace.

When you read that paragraph above you'd think we were living in a dictatorship.

None of these events come close to the stress and worry your mother must have been put through by Councillor Wilcox and the Manor Residents Trustees. How there can even be talk of a 2nd appeal beggars belief.

Well done to Lynda, and well done to all of the other brave ex manor residents employees who will have there day in court soon.

Fight for what's right.

fred c

Quote from: perseus on June 30, 2013, 05: PM
Just a little bit of info for SAB and CAB before the emergency meeting. I'm told the minimum jail sentence if a person is found guilty of attempting to pervert the course of justice is 4 months, and if a councillor is jailed for more than 3 months for any crime they're automatically sacked as a councillor. 

#justsaying

;)

There are offfences other than perverting the course of justice to be taken into account in this instance, theft, criminal damage , not to mention the Catalogue buying spree.

The link below mentions an employer being sentenced to 4 months for attempting to forge records of employment.

http://www.northgatearinsoemployerservices.com/essentialnews/2-employment-law-news/81-lying-at-employment-tribunal-

It has now come to the point that the whole structure set up by "The Mob" needs to be purged of the self servers, any councillor connected to those 2 organisations should be called to account for their behaviour, if they have a shred of decency in them, which i very much doubt, they should do the right & proper thing & resign from public office.

I have no doubts that "The Dear Leader" will attempt to absolve himself & his Consort from any blame, but the issues go deeper than he thinks, by their actions every councillor is tainted by this scandal.

I also have no doubt that this was common knowledge within the the civic centre, & the question needs to be asked of both councillors & officers as to why it was allowed to continue for so long.

Who in their right mind gave the go ahead for £680,000 pounds of ratepayers money to be given to Wilcox & Cranney & then to add "Insult to Idiocy"..... think it ok to give them another £340,000 on top.

It is also very clear now that "Public Questions" should be re-instated on the agenda of Full Council meetings, the fact that Ged Hall was completely bamboozled by a question from D Riddle, says more about his Intellectual Capacity that it does about the publics ability to ask  questions of their elected councillors.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on June 30, 2013, 06: PM
QuoteLynda Gooding is my mother and and the amount of stress and sleepless nights she's gone through is unreal! She's focused her entire life on this and now she looks like a different person, first time I've seen her happy in a very long time for having the brains and commitment to fight for whats right! All you TRUE friends and family are so proud of you mam and we all love you dearly xxxx

Geordie, I think I speak for everyone who reads and contributes to this site when I say a big well done to your mother, your family and the genuine people on your estate who stood by her and helped her during all of this.

There are many of us on this forum (myself included) who have found themselves on the receiving end of certain members of the local groups vindictiveness.

We've seen verbal abuse in the council chamber that went unchallenged by officers within HBC, people have been arrested and thrown into police cells, unfounded accusations of assault have occurred and attempts have been made to intimidate people via telephone calls to their workplace.

When you read that paragraph above you'd think we were living in a dictatorship.

None of these events come close to the stress and worry your mother must have been put through by Councillor Wilcox and the Manor Residents Trustees. How there can even be talk of a 2nd appeal beggars belief.

Well done to Lynda, and well done to all of the other brave ex manor residents employees who will have there day in court soon.

Fight for what's right.

I would also echo DRiddles comments, your Mam has proven herself to be a remarkable Lady & has set an example that her friends & workmates are now following, i hope they too have their day in court.

Its a pity the councillors connected to MRA don`t have the same High Standards possesed by your Mam.

grim reaper

I echo the sentiments already expressed, Lynda has shown great fortitude in facing up to not only the 'might' of MRA and their bottomless pit of money but also the legal eagle money grabbers, eager to fight for whoever pays them the most money.  :'(
The biggest thing that your family can do is to spread the word around 'the manor' of how so many 'Labour' people could continue to support a woman and organisation that was leeching money from those they were supposed to be employing/helping.

Tell the Labour voters of the manor that this town is NOT run by genuine Labour people but by people filling their own pockets.
Ask them to look at who was running MRA, the trustees of MRA, the supporters of MRA...Labour every bleedin' one of them!

Can you ever trust them again? The answer has to be a resounding NO.

Pass the word...Labour in this town can not be trusted...let's move on and vote for something different after so many years....PHF?  UKIP? 
Who knows.......BUT WE HAVE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT......
otherwise we stay with what crap we have at the moment. Please, Geordie...pass the word...don't vote Labour in Hartlepool.

mk1

Just a little reminder about an upcoming case against Wilcox/MRA.
The case was adjourned because .............well read it yourself:

Coun Wilcox said the charity did its their response by second class post and it had "no idea" the tribunal office hadn't received it.

Coun Wilcox, a labour councillor in the Manor House ward who was represented in court by Joan Casson, responded: "We filled the form in immediately and posted it back and we assumed everything was fine.

"I'm not blaming the post. I'm just saying we filled it in and sent it off but we didn't get anything back.

"In that time we just thought it was being dealt with"

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/community/under-fire-manor-residents-association-faces-three-new-legal-battles-against-former-employees-1-5755144

This is how she saw her appeal against Linda:

"Manor Residents' Association has never paid below the national minimum wage and that will come out at the review hearing next month."

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/under-fire-councillor-at-centre-of-hartlepool-pay-storm-backs-minimum-wage-motion-1-5761007

If the Fat*ty Belchers got the news about Angie  whilst they were away I fear they will be stumping up for another trashed hotel room!

Stevef

Quote from: mk1 on July 01, 2013, 12: AM
If the Fat*ty Belchers got the news about Angie  whilst they were away I fear they will be stumping up for another trashed hotel room!

Personally I think they are fully aware of the situation at MRA and have been from the beginning. It has only become a problem for them because it has been made public.

If it wasn't for the exposure on this website and now the Mail, they would be quite happy for it to continue. Even now they still give the impression that if they keep denying any wrong doing and keep their heads in the sand long enough, it will all go away and they can go back to business as usual.

Sorry guys... Not going to happen.
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

allinthistogether!!

Appealing once is a disgrace but considering appealing again is beyond belief. Nothing surprise me anymore!!! but then we are talking about Wilcox here...shameful.

Well done Lynda, fight all the way until that £9,000 is sat in your bank account. We need more people like you ready to fight for what is right. All the best.