Tribunal Hearing Friday 10am

Started by steveL, June 25, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

This is the one that picks up from the delayed tribunal after the submissions got 'lost in the post'. I know The Mail are going so we should hear about the outcome sometime in August.  ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Fight4whatsright

Well done to mrs gooding for winning her tribunal today after months of stress and after wilcox appealed against the judges first decision. Justice has been served today. Congratulations xx

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Fight4whatsright on June 28, 2013, 01: PM
Well done to mrs gooding for winning her tribunal today after months of stress and after wilcox appealed against the judges first decision. Justice has been served today. Congratulations xx

Great news for her and doubtless a shot across the Ms. Wilcox's bows when it comes to trying to wriggle out of responsibility for MRA's failures. Presumably this will also impact on future hearings.

ARC86

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 28, 2013, 01: PM
Quote from: Fight4whatsright on June 28, 2013, 01: PM

Great news for her and doubtless a shot across the Ms. Wilcox's bows when it comes to trying to wriggle out of responsibility for MRA's failures. Presumably this will also impact on future hearings.

In his response to me Iain Wright stated that he couldn't comment on legal proceedings that are subject to appeal, but quite rightly stated that it is abhorrent for any person not to pay the minimum wage. I trust that he will now speak out about this malpractice

stokoe

pity this could not be put to miliband/wright in the house of commons cos it would well

publicised if any other party had done this.

pensionater

Congratulations to Ms Gooding .What I'd like to know is,does it cost money to lodge an appeal and if so who pays for it.

bimbo 1

norfolkngoode

Quote from: ARC86 on June 28, 2013, 01: PM

I trust that he will now speak out about this malpractice

Naw.....  He wont.
'They don't like it up em'

smileyjoiner

Im over the moon for Linda today. Wilcox appealed against the ruling of the judge and knew she was not telling the truth so why did she appeal. Linda didn't  have had to worry though as she is a strong woman and saw it through well done Mrs

steveL

She should never have been put through this for a second time - unforgiveable really. The one thing that you can be certain of is that Wilcox still won't accept it.

It'll probably be described as a 'technicality' or something - anything to try and water down the outcome.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Mrs Gooding has done more for the people of Hartlepool by taking MRA to court than all the members of "The Mob" put together.....she has displayed a huge amount of character & integrity.

Characteristics that are unknown to the SCABGED Cabal.

steveL

The judge has apparently railroaded Wilcox for producing contracts of employment with apparently forged signatures - need more details though.

mk1

Wilcox she say:

"Manor Residents' Association has never paid below the national minimum wage and that will come out at the review hearing next month."

Well it has 'come out', she was paying below minimum and  the SCAB's and Wright can  finally share their thoughts on the issue..............

steveL

Worse than paying someone less than the minimum wage is the thought that the same Labour Councillors have taken part in an exercise to fight against the possibility of having to pay the employee what she was legally due to her. . . even to the point of forging signatures.

There just aren't the words . . .

grim reaper

I just don't get it.  ???
If wilcox exhibited documents to the court that contained forged signatures, why wasn't she arrested for the same.

Why are the police keeping their distance from MRA?