Mover and shaker do is lives lol

Started by stokoe, March 20, 2018, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Lord Elpus

A legend in his own lunchtime, Calamity Chris, Civic leader, (my ar**) the man could not be trusted to run a bath.

He knows he's toast.

Inspector Knacker

A member of the South Tees Development Corporation?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Disgruntled voter

Inspector Knacker

A   Vacuum with no dress sense.

Johnny Bongo

Everytime I read his 'title', ie, 'Leader of Hartlepool Council', my hackles are raised!  He's NOT the 'leader' of HBC....he happens to be, by some bizarre consequence and 80 votes, the 'leader' of Hartlepool Constituency Labour Party, which is hardly something to brag about, is it!  I'd like to know what exactly is his 'job description' for this 'leader' role! Plus, what exactly is Gill Alexanders role as CEO?  Does she class herself as the leader of HBC? If not, then what is she taking the money for?  No wonder Hartlepool is out in the cold as regards Tees Valley.  Just seeing his face and that of his 'partner' in publicity shots is enough to put off any other town from associating with Hartlepool, in my opinion....and I ain't no beauty queen!  As for his  bull$**£  '23 years in SENIOR local government.....' , can anyone verify this OR NOT? 

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on March 20, 2018, 11: PMAs for his  bull$**£  '23 years in SENIOR local government.....' , can anyone verify this OR NOT?
He used to withdraw benefit  from anyone who  filled in a claim form incorrectly. He even bragged  online about how many people he left broken after he stopped their money. That is why Simmonds nailed him with the sobriquet 'jumped-up benefits clerk'.

Whilst he was so employed he  got so 'sick' (in his mind because he believed people were being  irrationally nasty to him-in reality because he is a vile human being that radiates dislike ) that he went on extended sick -leave for a period I believe to be much longer than a year. He then put in a claim and got himself a 6 figure pay-out for bullying. It is what gave him a taste for  playing the victim  and discovering how easy it is to  tap the public purse
If you check his work-record he has spent most of his  adult life on some form of sick-leave. Just a while back he was too ill to go to work at his Healthwatch scam job but  not too ill to be in the Civic every day bullying staff or off on one of his triannual luxury cruises.

Inspector Knacker

To be fair, he has turned things around since he became Leader. Before he became Leader, the town had lost it's direction and was struggling, now it's struggling and lost it's direction!
A bit like the pilot taking ill mid Atlantic and appeals go out for a passenger with experience of flying to step forward. Up steps a self proclaimed saviour who plonks himself into the pilots seat, starts flicking various switches, barrel rolls the aurcraft several times, failing to mention his only 'experience' was building an Airfix kit, 'badly! Now he's demanded all parachutes are brought to the flight deck and demands payment at pilots rates.