Cranney New Deputy Leader

Started by steveL, May 18, 2016, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I note that Cranney has been made Deputy Leader of the Labour group in place of Richardson who now seems to be on the slippery slope to nowhere .... was it something you said, Carl? Maybe that inadvertent reference to 'ar** bandits' . . . let's face it, it wouldn't have helped now would it?

Of particular interest to Cranney perhaps, is today's news that the Government has decided to make Holme House (translation: 'ome 'ouse) one of the pilot prisons for its new approach to the rehabilitation of criminals.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Apparently, though in a private conversation that turned out to be less discreet than private but as you say, Labour are cherry pickers when it comes to the legalities of such things. Looks like he's paid a price, anyway.

Talking of ars*s, looks like the Cabal is getting small enough to disappear up its own before too long.  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on May 18, 2016, 05: PM

Talking of ar+ses, looks like the Cabal is getting small enough to disappear up its own before too long. 

Thing about Carl he is an arch plotter. He will be working away behind the scenes to get his own back. Given how long he has survived I would say he was quite good at it.
I fear the 'bandits' will discover  "It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in."

Lord Elpus

When I was involved as a Councillor I often heard homophobic comments from a number of members of the Labour Group.  Ironically at least two of the worst offenders were Councillors the SCAB's see as been very close friends.

One very Senior Officer was famous for his remarks on some members lifestyles.

fred c

Will we be looking at a sexual harassment case from 'The Boys' against the Labour Party ;) ;) ;)

steveL

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 18, 2016, 07: PM
When I was involved as a Councillor I often heard homophobic comments from a number of members of the Labour Group.  Ironically at least two of the worst offenders were Councillors the SCAB's see as been very close friends.
One very Senior Officer was famous for his remarks on some members lifestyles.

I've never understood the term 'lifestyle' in this context. It reduces sexual orientation down to the level  of someone being into Feng Shui.

As the campaign poster says, "Some People are Gay; Get Over It."

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 18, 2016, 07: PM
  Ironically at least two of the worst offenders were Councillors the SCAB's see as been very close friends.

Kevin is  one for sure.

Alnwickist

mk1

Quote from: Alnwickist on May 19, 2016, 02: PM
He is an ignorant p-g.

You can do better than that . The man is a bully. A devious  uneducated out and out thug. He used to throw his weight around a lot when younger and the result of the many head-blows he received in return is now  plain for all  to see.

Have a nice day Kev and don't take it out on the person who has to read this to you.....................