£10,000 wasted looks like one calamity too many

Started by lifelonglabourvoter, February 26, 2014, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifelonglabourvoter

Evening all. A colleague in the labour party made me aware of this forum last week and I've been reading with interest. You fellas seem to get a lot of information before it hits the mail. Well here's a bit from me as I'm sick to death of what's happened to my party. There's going to be a meeting later this week and I don't mean the full council one tomorrow. This one will involve reds much further up the chain than any of the waifs and strays that have somehow found their way into HBC. This is a serious one. If what I've been told is correct it looks like there's been one mistake too many and a certain persons stint leading the line is well and truly over. He just doesn't know it yet. 

Hartlepudlion

pensionater

I thought there was something amiss when i read to-nights Mail and it was actually asking questions about money being wasted. 

steveL

Can't see it myself. They would need someone to replace him with and when you look around his mates there's no one. They're in a mess for sure but they will do what they always do - ignore it and try to ride it out
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

This came to mind........'The Captain and First Officer were the sort who would run the ship aground by their own incompetence,  then replace the damaged plate with an undamaged plate from another part of the vessel against advice......then when the ship started to leak from the 'new' hole would repeat the process till every plate had been moved around at enormous expense in time, labour and money .....and we still had a leak...!'
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Hartlepudlion

Jeff

So when is this mysterious "meeting"?

Has it been arranged when Iain is out of town?
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it