Business Grant

Started by mr ben, March 30, 2020, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr ben

Has anybody heard if the council has received the funding off the government  for the  business  grant / loan ? filled all the forms out from the government and the council  but had no correspondence . 

The Great Dictator

I had a reply this morning, i had to fill out another form with more questions.

I think that they just realised that every empty shop in the country has magically opened as a retailer in order to claim the 10 grand on offer !

I know it has happened in Hartlepool, no names mentioned...

mr ben

They will look at your tax and vat return numbers and you will have to  have been self employed for over a year ...

The Great Dictator

You don't have to be vat registered and I've been self employed for over 38 years.

I haven't seen any info regarding the amount of time you have been self employed.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mr ben on March 31, 2020, 10: AM
They will look at your tax and vat return numbers and you will have to  have been self employed for over a year ...

Aren't you mixing up the small business grant and the self employed's support scheme? The small business grant seems to be based on whether a company already has an exemption from paying business rates. And VAT has nothing to do with it.

mr ben

omg there are some dumb f**k* on here ......

The Great Dictator

Explain yourself Ben ??

Lucy Lass-Tick

The Great Dictator

Grants are now being paid.