Started by DRiddle, November 06, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

You two were rumbled weeks ago. Plants.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on December 07, 2019, 08: PM
You'd think after six or seven years of me posting on this forum, you'd have become more familiar with my modus operandi.
Why would we be familiar with anything you do. You're not that important. As for your 'modus operandi' try pruning it.
This is how it works. I allude to something which is definitely happening or is definitely the case already. Certain members on here scoff, mock, point the finger and accuse me of having a 'dodgy crystal ball' or whatever.
I think you over estimate your own importance.

A few days tick by and what I was alluding to happens.
Abracadabra.

People then say "Ah but, blah blah blah" . . .
You'll get excited....

Ah well, Groundhog Day will arrive via channel 4 probably on Monday. ;-)
And you'll be carried shoulder high by.......?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 07, 2019, 12: PM
the strain on the hull as the vessel exceeds it's safe diving depth.........
Yes I remember. I doubt it was sinking as fast as The Brexit Party though. That dive is obviously terminal.

Inspector Knacker

Inspector Knacker

Excellent, you must feel like the final week in the Bunker.  I'm just soooooo glad you're putting a brave face on. Don't go up top, stay in and avoid reality.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 07, 2019, 08: PM
Dear Sirs,
"to provide a range of services to black and ethnic minority communities across Hartlepool". If this 'mission statement' isn't anything other than overtly racist, and therefore in clear breach of the law, then I don't know what is?

vs

Quote"to provide a range of services to White, Christian people" we are all under no illusion as to the response this would receive. What we have in Britain now is a breeding ground for extremism - a dangerous situation caused entirely by the left-wing liberal elite.

I have never seen this before but I agree with the sentiment and have done for years.....pause for a scramble of video links...old flyers.....Enoc Powel comparisons etc.....

1. People confuse religion with facts - religion is a belief system= a dilusion.
2. Islam is not a colour- it is a religion so why is a wad of money getting handed over to a Islamic centre?
3. For years equality has been sought , rightly so.....but those seeking equality want to be treated not just equally but different.....consider

DO a search in google for "association of black uk".....

Why is it ok to have a national Black Police Association?
Black and Ethnic Minority Doctors Forum
BBC Radio 1Xtra described as a black music radio channel

If equality is sought then stop demanding to have exclusive organisations that exclude none blacks/asians...imagine setting up an association of white police officers?

Back in the very early 80's after police forces were expected to encourage recruitment form ethnic minorities Cleveland Police decided to lower the educational standard for applicants from ethnic communities.......

Many rank and file police officers said this was discriminatory against anyone who was not from an ethic minority=they were advised this was racist.

Large pots of money should not be handed over to belief groups (aka religious groups). Insular secretive religious centres seem to receive hand outs left right and centre.

Money should be handed over to groups that help all like Shelter,Samaritans etc.....not a group promoting a a specific set of beliefs. This ties in exactly with my views regarding overseas aid being stopped.

Equality should mean equality......treat everyone the same.
Stop demanding equality and seeking preferential treatment.

Boom accusations of being racist.......videos........images to save certain members time I couldn't care less about how much money the churches have received etc...they are all delusional .

Grenade thrown......

Incoming.......

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 07, 2019, 08: PM
Excellent, you must feel like the final week in the Bunker.

I am on a roll here.
Keep 'em coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWUmSbt0Ms

Inspector Knacker

If Hill doesn't win next week R2D2 and C3PO will spontaneously combust, the glow in the sky will be seen for miles away.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Could such a phenomenon be mistaken for the demise of the divine right of the Sun King(s)?

Inspector Knacker

They're way above mere Sun Kings. Some say their wish is to die in their own arms.

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on December 07, 2019, 09: PM
Could such a phenomenon be mistaken for the demise of the divine right of the Sun King(s)...........

'Le roi soleil' (singular) if you don't mind. I expect my full title at all times.

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 07, 2019, 09: PM
They're way above mere Sun Kings.

Is that the same sun kings as your earlier sunking U-Boat?

DRiddle

Lots of chuntering on here about what racism ISN'T.

So what IS racism?

Surely it's discriminating against people based purely and simply on their ethnicity?

Right?

Surely, all politics aside, we're in agreement that's wrong?

Right?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 07, 2019, 09: PM
their wish is to die in their own arms............

I prefer the arms of Kali.

I have heard of a coat of arms before but that is the first skirt of arms I have ever seen.

For those who have an aversion to dusky-skinned maidens  try Mary's Arms

https://youtu.be/WpT7hbVWJDQ?t=16