Brash on the way back........

Started by mk1, August 21, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

On The Post Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1144333989059930/?__xts__
Labour shills out in force and Brash weighing in on the side of those trying to oust the SCABs. Perhaps he will be gifted CABs ward as the final insult?
Brash was the man who manipulated the Freemann system to get Mandelson the 'Honour'.
This is his better half gushing over the tremendous change that the new 'Bus Station ' will bring to the residents of Hartlepools. Another complete waste of money successful  Labour 'Vision'!

Note that these VIPs could not manage to walk the 100 yds or so from their workplace in The Civic Centre and they laid on a special  bus so they  did not have come in contact with the 'little people' on their way to the grand Opening Ceremony.
Meanwhile the residents of Hartlepool struggle without any real busses after 6 every night and weekends

mk1

I note Brash says he 'resigned' from the 'Labour Group'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1144333989059930/?comment_id=1144511912375471&reply_comment_id=1144557535704242&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

yes I was the person who resigned from the Labour Group because I would not support the abolition of public questions.

but neglects to mention he was kicked out of the Party.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-councillors-excluded-from-labour-party-1-5661619

A PAIR of Hartlepool councillors who resigned from the local Labour Group in a row over public questions have now been excluded from the national party. Councillors Jonathan Brash and Pamela Hargreaves have been informed by the National Labour Party that their membership has been removed. The pair resigned from the Labour Group on Hartlepool Borough Council after voting against proposals supported by the Labour Group to scrap supplementary questions at full council meetings. Labour group leader Christopher Akers-Belcher, who is also council leader, said: "This ends any doubt the electorate may have about their connection with the Labour Party we are proud to represent. "The couple have attempted to portray themselves as something they are not and we have the support of our party both locally and nationally confirming their expulsion.

I guess they have let him back in?

mk1

Brash using multiple IDs to post here.

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,2579.msg28356.html#msg28356

Brash says this

Quote from: JBrash on May 24, 2015, 10: PM
Hi Jim,

Not an avid poster myself, but thought it best to clear up confusion as to who is who. Anyway, reading your posts, you're wrong about a lot, but entitled to your opinion. Although worth pointing out that we have met, more than once, and I am well aware of your business.

which is (sort of) a reply to a post by him under another of his fake IDs 'TSteels'. 

Note how Brash, sorry I mean  TSteels, has a very high opinion of himself,

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,2579.msg28351.html#msg28351

Quote from: TSteels on May 24, 2015, 09: PM
Good Lord Jim, you truly are an odd fellow. When you meet people face to face you're all smiles and politeness, then get online and slag them off.

On this issue (and once again, for you have been told) Brash exited the Labour group partly because of his calling for and getting a public enquiry into MRA. He then put publicly gave evidence to the enquiry highlighting what he characterised as corrupt and bullying behaviour by some of his former colleagues, who he named. The fact that nothing came of that was not for the want of his trying

He has subsequently spent the last 2 years hurling everything at the SCABs. Believe this, if he had some great silver bullet to fire, he would. Moreover if the SCABS had even the merest hint of something they could unleash on him they would. Lest we forget they generally have to resort to making something up. They are the most vindictive human beings imaginable, who believe the can do no wrong.

Your ongoing fantasy about some deep dark secret would seem a great deal less delusional if you had the guts to say them to your targets face. By all means, however, prove me wrong!

Nice to see the early outing of  Labour's tactic of registering multiple IDs and replying to themselves in glowing terms.

mk1

SAB was not the first Hartlepool Councillor to make the National Press.
Brash beat him by a couple of years..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227923/Labours-pink-paper-fix-gives-Mandy-freedom-Hartlepool.html

fred c

Jonathan really needs to take a long hard look at the antics of some of his new pals.

crisstw

Quote from: mk1 on August 21, 2018, 06: PM
SAB was not the first Hartlepool Councillor to make the National Press.
Brash beat him by a couple of years..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227923/Labours-pink-paper-fix-gives-Mandy-freedom-Hartlepool.html

So if he's back in it'll be the same old s***.

mk1

Quote from: crisstw on August 21, 2018, 07: PM

So if he's back in it'll be the same old s***.

Long rambling speeches and all the dirty work done behind closed doors  via 'Pink Paper'. The  proven Brash way

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on August 21, 2018, 05: PM
On The Post Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1144333989059930/?__xts__
Labour shills out in force and Brash weighing in on the side of those trying to oust the SCABs. Perhaps he will be gifted CABs ward as the final insult?
Brash was the man who manipulated the Freemann system to get Mandelson the 'Honour'.
This is his better half gushing over the tremendous change that the new 'Bus Station ' will bring to the residents of Hartlepools. Another complete waste of money successful  Labour 'Vision'!

Note that these VIPs could not manage to walk the 100 yds or so from their workplace in The Civic Centre and they laid on a special  bus so they  did not have come in contact with the 'little people' on their way to the grand Opening Ceremony.
Meanwhile the residents of Hartlepool struggle without any real busses after 6 every night and weekends
Just loved reading that Mail article again and it's still a lad of cobblers, especially the bit about 'outsiders getting an improved image of Hartlepool when they arrive'. Seriously, anybody impressed by a few bus shelters must be very easily pleased.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

They might as well put the £4million quid on a bonfire for all the good the 'Transport Interchange has achieved, party politics of any persuasion have no place in local government, getting on for £20 million spent in the town over the last 12-years or so under the labtor coalition and what has the town got to show for it.....sweet FA

mk1

Vintage Brash stabbing people in the back:

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,2374.msg26043.html#msg26043

Quote from: TSteels on February 28, 2015, 01: PM
You know there are decent people in the Labour Group, just none with backbones. I remember Peter Jackson after the cabinet sackings remarking, in reference to the Labour Group, that he was never going to let it happen again. The 'it' in question was being bullied by the group into not voting with your conscience. But he does it once a council meeting!! He told Paul Thompson, minutes after voting with the Labour Group to reject some proposal Paul had put forward, that 'it was a good idea and we should have supported it'. It's crazy!

Chris Simmons actively disliked the council leader, coining the 'jumped up benefits clerk line', but then supports him at every turn.

Robbie Payne has been deselected by them, yet can't summon the courage to vote the way he thinks.

And on and on and on it goes

The irony is that the likes of Carl privately attacked Iain Wright for slavishly voting with the Government when he was a minister and lauded independently minded MPs who were prepared to vote against the leadership. Yet locally they think it the greatest crime imaginable to do the same thing. And Carl is the worst - one day a book will be written about all his actions, attitudes and utterings. I had to laugh when he mentioned 'never having attacked other councillors' - I remember the nicknames he has had to refer to his colleagues over the years - unprintable, for now. Although I understand some residents have a nickname for him - 'the useless one'.

So there are good people, people who I truly believe want to do there best, but they need to remember that for most of them the politicians they respect the most are the rebels. They just need to learn from their heroes.

I too had to laugh when I read Brash (using one of his many  fake IDs) calling Carl for 'attacking' other councillors in a post-attacking other councillors!

Inspector Knacker

They can never leave the Party. Oh, they may depart in a huff but they hang around the edges waiting listlessly for an opportunity to return to the fold they so desperately crave. When the opportunity arrives, they resume where they left off and seamlessly fit back into the flow.
Obedience, group compliance and independent thought stifled.
What is the attraction?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Owen Jones

There is always an agenda with Mr Brash but what is it ?

crisstw

The Great Dictator

Bring him back, its nice to have councillors with an IQ.

SRMoore

Presumably it is to stand as a Labour candidate in Hart once his two year probation period in the party is over? Apparently he's not allowed to stand on a Labour ticket before that so he's just biding his time before he attempts to make a comeback and retake the poisoned chalace.