Coxall Steps Down

Started by steveL, May 02, 2017, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Did Pam used to be the secretary for Sage Investments up to 2010?
The same Sage Investments that have loaned money to the club?

JPNG are supposed to be the owners of the club, and Gary Coxall is the Director of it.
How much of the club is owed to loan companies.
How much debt is the club and JPNG responsible for?

Eventually we will know who owns exactly which parts of the club, assuming it is not declared insolvent.

A right mess!

Inspector Knacker

Great faith is apparently placed in the ground being in council ownership. The council will protect.
Here's a crazy scenario, sell ground, blame government cuts, vote for us
Come to that, what powers do the council have after FrankenTees is born? The powers they appear to have left is library book fines and wild flowers (for now).
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: rabbit on May 03, 2017, 04: PM

Eventually we will know who owns exactly which parts of the club, assuming it is not declared insolvent.

Coxall has taken loans out on every single bit of the club. The stand, the floodlights the name, the knobs on the doors everything. The only thing safe from seizure is the grass they play on.
There is a huge wad of cash given by The FA as 'parachute payments' to relegated clubs for 2-3 years so even if they go down there will be a significant sum sloshing about up-front. Lets see who pockets that because so far a vast amount of cash has gone walkabout and no one seems to know where it went.

mk1

Be afraid, be very afraid.............

rabbit

Simple question.
Who appointed Pam Duxbury as Financial Officer, and when?

mickys19

This one is going to run and run... Fans Panel tonight has revealed some interesting information, hopefully some of it will officially announced, but its looking like a Darlington MK2 situation..

mk1

Quote from: mickys19 on May 04, 2017, 09: PM
but its looking like a Darlington MK2 situation..

Not quite, George actually had cash. Did he not get stopped motoring down the M1 with a suitcase of it in his car boot?
I think the fans are going to get a crash course in how asset stripping works. There is nothing left of pools without a charge on it. Absolutely nothing

mk1

I hear Coxall has demanded half a million for his share of the club-a club he never paid a penny to aquire!
It seems certain now Pools will be relegated if not by losing their last match then by a points deduction for going bust.

rabbit

Part of Pam Duxbury's statement:

"Firstly, I would like to say that I am delighted to have finally been announced as Chief Executive of Hartlepool United FC.  I have been working in the background since January 2017 and have been implementing changes at the Club.

I would like to address some concerns that have been raised by a number of fans and provide reassurance.  The current owners of Hartlepool United FC are JPNG Ltd.  JPNG is owned 50% by Gary Coxall, 25% by Mark Fisher, who is the former Financial Controller of HUFC, 12.5% by Sage Investments Ltd and 12.5% by myself.  There is debt within the Club that is owed to Sage Investments Ltd and there is security over the shareholding so that the shares cannot be sold without approval by Sage Investments Ltd."

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: rabbit on May 04, 2017, 11: PM

"Firstly, I would like to say that I am delighted to have finally been announced as Chief Executive of Hartlepool United FC.  I have been working in the background since January 2017 and have been implementing changes at the Club.

I would like to address some concerns that have been raised by a number of fans and provide reassurance.  The current owners of Hartlepool United FC are JPNG Ltd.  JPNG is owned 50% by Gary Coxall, 25% by Mark Fisher, who is the former Financial Controller of HUFC, 12.5% by Sage Investments Ltd and 12.5% by myself.  There is debt within the Club that is owed to Sage Investments Ltd and there is security over the shareholding so that the shares cannot be sold without approval by Sage Investments Ltd."

Sounded reasonable until she asked for the season ticket money then opinion changed
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: rabbit on May 04, 2017, 11: PM

and if you belive all that spin
  then you will belive that next week SAB will be standing in the kremlin and admitting he has dropped a bo**ock with
the caff in the crem
jacksons landing
the carpets etc etc
as has been said asset stripping
makes Gibson look like a bl**dy learner
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

This one is going to run and run... Fans Panel tonight has revealed some interesting information, hopefully some of it will officially announced, but its looking like a Darlington MK2 situation..

Very prophetic because the man now being lined up as the saviour of Pools is the man who destroyed Darlington a few years back.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on March 06, 2018, 04: PM

Very prophetic because the man now being lined up as the saviour of Pools is the man who destroyed Darlington a few years back.

Not a good omen.