Vote for Sue poster arrives.

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 01, 2017, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Came back to find it pushed throiugh the letterbox. So settled down to bed enlightened. Each corner had a nice little map in it. Unfortunately the little maps were only of Middlesbrough.
She has plans,
Transport, She'll put bus companies on notice- either they improve or she takes over routes and fares.
She'll transform our rail services with investment in stations and better more frequent trains, build a bridge over the Tees and revive Tesside Airport. All on £15 million a year? Surely not?

Best of all to quote the leaflet I will back a living wage for the Tees Valley, adding £45 a week on to low pay  and lots of other promises.
Where's the money coming from?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 01, 2017, 05: PM
Came back to find it pushed throiugh the letterbox. So settled down to bed enlightened. Each corner had a nice little map in it. Unfortunately the little maps were only of Middlesbrough.
She has plans,
Transport, She'll put bus companies on notice- either they improve or she takes over routes and fares.
She'll transform our rail services with investment in stations and better more frequent trains, build a bridge over the Tees and revive Tesside Airport. All on £15 million a year? Surely not?

Best of all to quote the leaflet I will back a living wage for the Tees Valley, adding £45 a week on to low pay  and lots of other promises.

Watching the prospective candidates on Sunday Politics they intend borrowing against the £15 million a year to the tune of £450 million, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

fred c

I clocked Sunday Politics......... Richard Moss couldn't shut the woman up, she is a 'Proper Full Sack'........ you can't put anything in a Full Sack....... and no, I am not a sexist........ as for the other 3.... 1 wants to bring 800mph trains to Teesside...1 wants to buy Tesside Airport and the other 1 wants to hold a referendum....... forgetting the Abstentions during the council debate.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: gerek on May 01, 2017, 05: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on May 01, 2017, 05: PM
She has plans,

Watching the prospective candidates on Sunday Politics they intend borrowing against the £15 million a year to the tune of £450 million, which doesn't fill me with confidence.
It'll only take thirty years to pay back, if they don't charge interest ::)(as if) and pay the full wack annually😆. It just gets funnier and funnier and we're paying🙀
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.