Wormlike Beck

Started by steveL, January 28, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Can there be anything more contemptuous than a worm of a councillor trying to wriggle out of his responsibility by lying through his teeth.

https://youtu.be/kfDr1wNNIEY

Now it's been confirmed by the Charity Commission that both Beck and SAB were officially listed as Trustees of Manor Residents while Wilcox was in full flood.

The Charity Commission has not yet completed its investigation into Manor Residents which has been delayed because of the court case. We are working with them with the view to having both Beck and SAB banned from ever again being Trustees or Board Members of any organisation.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

kevplumb

keep picking fella their starting to unravel  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

marky

This is the guy who stood up at the travellers meeting at Hart Village hall and said that he hadn't known about the council meeting that decided to site the travellers at Hart. I'd say that we're looking at a grade one coward prepared to say anything to get himself out of a sticky situation.

Inspector Knacker

What about their responsibilities as Trustees?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: Riddler5 on January 28, 2017, 10: PM
What about their responsibilities as Trustees?

simple they should be answerable to at the very least the council
better still the plod
and the fact they denied ever having anything to do with the whole rotten mess does not stand either of them in good stead
I think one can safely assume the nolan principles went out the window a long time back in this case
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Inspector Knacker

From my experience, dealings with trustees have always been with people with a finger on the pulse of the organisation and holding to account those running the same organisation.
A read of a trustees responsibilities makes for some enlightening reading.

kevplumb

To be fair R5 mk1 did say at the time of wilcoxs conviction" it not over yet"
I get the impression they all had their fingers in

and I still don't hear the fat lady singing  ;D

fred c

Proof if proof were needed, the LabTor Mob are morally bankrupt  >:(

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on January 29, 2017, 08: AM
To be fair R5 mk1 did say at the time of wilcoxs conviction" it not over yet"
I get the impression they all had their fingers in

and I still don't hear the fat lady singing  ;D
I meant dealings with trustees in other organisations I have experience of.

kevplumb

I know what you meant
but trustees of MRA and trustees of another organisation
are two different animals it would appear

Inspector Knacker

The word Chameleon comes to mind.

fred c

How can anyone reconcile the fact that CAB, Wells, the CEO & others demanded that members of the public should be banned for 6 months for disrespectful behaviour, yet they are perfectly at ease with LabMob councillors who have told bare-faced lies to the people of Hartlepool during full council meetings.

Double standards have become the norm in Hartlepools council chamber, unfortunately the disciplinary process regarding the behaviour of councillors is none existent, the Nolan Principles in public life have no bearing on the way this shower behave.

Lets face it if they can behave like this in the full glare of the public spotlight, you have to ask, what could they get up to when they are huddled together in the darkness of the Kremlin ?

There truly is something rotten in the state of Denmark  :) :)

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on January 29, 2017, 01: PM
The word Chameleon comes to mind.

That must be because you have a very clean mind. A far better description is 4 letters.  Starts with 's' and ends with a  't'.

kevplumb

mk1
you are not surely suggesting they should be SHOT  8)

craig finton

people can only lie as blatantly as this if they know they are doing so with impunity courtesy of CAB, Devlin and Alexander. I wonder how long her weekly confessions last  ;) ;)