Carry On Nurse

Started by steveL, August 22, 2015, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I am led to believe that a Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice guilty verdict always results in Incarceration.

notenoughsaid

Reply to Marky........thanks for the info.  Regards NES.

testing times

Surely one of the wiser members of the Labour group should be telling him to drop this before it blows up in his face.

lynda

Because they haven't  got the guts which is what makes them all as bad as he is, in fact they are worse. And until they stand up this will go on  and on. I hope this blows up in all their faces because one thing I am certain of is this town will get right behind those nurses if this is true

fred c

I always thought that Whiplash was an an injury caused by a severe shunt from the rear....... The photographs appear to show an impact from the side, but that aside i would have though that having a Brass Neck would preclude you from such an injury.

for fawkes sake

I'm curious as to why this hasn't appeared in the Hartlepool Mail as yet. The paper seems to consistently lag behind The Post in such news stories which does not bode well for its future.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

seaton

Quote from: for fawkes sake on August 26, 2015, 12: PM
I'm curious as to why this hasn't appeared in the Hartlepool Mail as yet. The paper seems to consistently lag behind The Post in such news stories which does not bode well for its future.

Not difficult to answer, The Mail will be aware of it, they will have seen it on the site but will not print it because the Mob will have made the usual threats about withdrawing all the advertising or maybe they are doing a bit of investigative journalism, waiting for it to be printed in The Echo then 'copy and paste it'

DRiddle

I'm told the former trustee of Manor Residents Association and friend of Angie Wilcox (the councillor who has already admitted to theft, fraud and basically corruption whilst in public office) has taken to twitter to deny the story about the nurses.

steveL

Quote from: testing times on August 24, 2015, 08: PM
Surely one of the wiser members of the Labour group should be telling him to drop this before it blows up in his face.

You related to Nostradamus TT?

Happy to stand by the story but taking a pop at 3 nurses was always a stupid thing to do - note that we've been quite specific about the number of nurses involved which gives you a good indication of the story's veracity. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has 'had a quiet word' after it was made public. Perhaps the Mail phoned him and put him on the spot.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

marky

Well if Stephen Akers-Belcher says that it isn't true then that's good enough for me. After all, he's never been one for telling lies.  ::) ::)

fred c

I'm surprised, but it does go to show that there is a member of The Mob that has a modicum of common sense.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on September 01, 2015, 03: PM
I'm told the former trustee of Manor Residents Association and friend of Angie Wilcox (the councillor who has already admitted to theft, fraud and basically corruption whilst in public office) has taken to twitter to deny the story about the nurses.

He did not deny it. The answer was specific to the question:

Was he(present tense) suing the nurses?

He answered 'No'.

It leaves open the  possibility that at some time in the past (not the present) he was suing the nurses.