Carry On Nurse

Started by steveL, August 22, 2015, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Regarding the story on the Front Page. Our new found Labour friend tells us that there was a joke doing the rounds at the time of SAB's crash that when the car finally came to a standstill SAB was found to be already on the phone to Claims-R-Us with a compensation claim for whiplash.

It looks like all of the occupants of SAB's car are doing the same - money being the driving factor. By all accounts, the visit to the Hospital/One Life was more to do with laying the groundwork for their whiplash claims than checking out any actual injury. Paul Beck is known to be wandering around claiming 'I've never been the same since the accident' but I guess we won't know if that's true unless he suddenly remembers being a Trustee of Manor Residents.

Funny considering that on the day the story appeared in The Snail, the comments section was full of people suggesting that they would do just that. Leopards don't change their spots and greedy little shits are pretty much the same.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-mayor-involved-in-car-crash-1-7208795

I presume Beck is the one with the white shoes.

How many 'fun-runs' etc has the big lad done since he recieved his  injury?
Time for Joyce to go through his photo file and produce the evidence he is lying-again!

All I can say is where is the Clapham Omnibus when you need it. So many together in one car............

mk1

SAB seems  fit enough just a month after his accident.

May 19 2015

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/health/health-bosses-hope-to-make-walk4life-an-annual-event-1-7267924

The event saw walkers from Hartlepool setting off from the Headland Promenade and Durham's walkers starting from Blackhall Rocks, before both groups met up at Crimdon Dene for a picnic.

The walk was supported by the Ceremonial Mayor of Hartlepool, Councillor Stephen Akers-Belcher and Councillor John Robinson, the Chairman of Durham County Council.

fred c

This could well turn out to be another major miscalculation  by Lying Ste... he has been caught out on a number of occasions telling porkies, & that is a matter of public record....... lets be honest...... a decent brief would rip him up for a**e paper if he ended up in court for any reason.

mk1

It looks like SAB was coming out of Mulgrave Road from the left and was hit by the BMW coming up Grange Road.

Land Phil

I unfortunately crossed the path of Paul Beck recently, everything was in full working order, maybe it is emotional distress they are claiming for.

Parasites.

ashamedtobebritish

I hope its not "Brain Damage" any of them are claiming for.

Geez they will all be laughed out of court almost immediately

To have brain damage they have to prove they have a brain to damage, and judging by the recent decisions they have made as Councillors, they haven't got a brain call between the lot of them.

With any luck the shunt may of knocked a bit of sense into them.

Just wonder what would have happened if he was shunted up the "Rear End" would he still be complaining !

Between shunts and whiplash, his claim is going to open up a minefield of double entendres. 

Case Dismissed, lets hope the judge doesn't wet his pants with laughter !

DRiddle

Setting aside whatever compensation claims may or may not be being pursued due to the accident for a moment, the salient point (assuming the tip off to the post is true) concerns the claim(s) made against the 3 nurses.

Malpractice is a very serious accusation and could well result in dismissals and three ruined careers. Even if the nurses are cleared and are proven to be completely innocent, they're still being put through a very stressful time.

As we know from recent history, making accusations against others comes very easily to our former mayor. Even when said accusations are later shown to be without any scrap of foundation whatsoever.

He's also been shown to have blatantly lied to his employers and regular members of the public gallery in full council meetings will, I'm sure, have their own views regarding his honesty.

None of us know the circumstances of this issue . . . Yet, but if we did a straw poll in Hartlepool of who people believe I think we could predict the outcome in advance.

Do you believe:

(A) Three nurses who work long, stressful shifts in a vocational job for very modest wages. Who devote their professional lives to helping others in an overstretched NHS.

Or do you believe

(B) Stephen Akers-Belcher, the man who made unfounded accusations against Newcastle City Council, who was exposed in the national media for lying to his employer and who was a trustee of the disgraced Manor Residents Association.

It's a toughie . . .

notenoughsaid

If it is correct that SAB is making a complaint of "malpractice" in relation to the conduct of the three Comm.Nurses in the other vehicle it is difficult to see where he is coming from. I feel this is an attack on them  professionally rather than circumstances arising from the accident,unless they have jointly disputed his version of events which may damage any compensation claim made by him and his crew.   My dictionary  describes malpractice as "immoral, illegal or unethical conduct. "   Hard to see how this fits a RTA, but as we all know he is well versed with the aspects of "malpractice".   Time will tell.!!!!     

mk1

The Mail article says the other driver was a pensioner. If his claim is the nurses failed to properly treat his 'back injury' I think they will have a good defence. Despite a thorough examination they failed to find a spine in the loathsome creature!

Truth is the man is faking his injury and in order to  get his hands on the cash is prepared to  destroy the reputation/livelyhood of anyone standing in his way. The pair of them have made a  good living playing the professional victim and had their heads turned when CAB blackmailed the council into paying him an obscene amount of compo a few years back. 

marky

Quote from: notenoughsaid on August 23, 2015, 12: PM

If it is correct that SAB is making a complaint of "malpractice" in relation to the conduct of the three Comm.Nurses in the other vehicle it is difficult to see where he is coming from. I feel this is an attack on them  professionally rather than circumstances arising from the accident,unless they have jointly disputed his version of events which may damage any compensation claim made by him and his crew.   My dictionary  describes malpractice as "immoral, illegal or unethical conduct. "   Hard to see how this fits a RTA, but as we all know he is well versed with the aspects of "malpractice".   Time will tell.!!!!   

Wrong end of the stick, mate. The nurses were not driving the other vehicle, I would guess they were involved in his 'medical' treatment afterwards.

mk1

I hear he is complaining about a trick they played on him when he was face down on a trolley.

lynda

Just when you think they can't  go any lower they do. Now these are what i would describe as scum....We went on a tour of Seaton Churchyard yesterday, and were told there were two mayors of Hartlepool buried there,  no prizes for guessing what went through my mind

mk1

SAB is a man of the utmost integrity. He always keeps his word

He will never abandon Manor Residents:

And was unjustly targeted for taking time off work to attend this funeral

lynda

Hopefully his words in that statement will come back and bite him on the ar**, and Justice  will finally be served