All Quiet on the UKIP Front

Started by marky, May 10, 2015, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.E

QuoteNigel Farage: "I tried to keep UKIP's election campaign about ISSUES and not personalities or kitchens. That's why I went to Strasbourg to try and highlight the EU's plans for a Common Migration and Asylum Policy. Of course, despite the hours spent walking journalists through the documents, and filming no end of interviews on the matter, it never made the news. Now it becomes apparent to these journalists that I was right and it is indeed happening. Hate to say I told you so..."

So the media isn't biased! and they only post what the people need to know! Yeah right and now WE ARE IN THE SH1T!

steveL

and what do you make of George Springer's view that he has been peddling on the doorsteps of Seaton

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

That is what happens when you make your main contribution to overseas aid in the form of bullets and bombs.

Where are the  majority of the asylum seekers from?
Carefully note the names of the countries and then  place this list beside the names of the countries 'the west' has invaded and/or bombed in the last 20 years.

Notice anything?

crisstw

Quote from: mk1 on May 10, 2015, 09: PM

Only because he was so confident he was going to win and thus never expected to have to go. Now that reality has dawned he is doing everything in his power to  get 'his ' party back. He never intended to relinquish command and every trick  in the book will be used in order to save face and get him back in charge.

Correct. Just been confirmed that his "resignation" has been rejected by UKIP members.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32696505

mk1

Typical lying two-faced power mad control freak politician. He and SAB share the same outlook. Lie like fook and    the sheep will still keep voting for you.

He never fooled anyone with his claimed resignation. I can imagine the panic  at the count. Once he realised his party had tanked he went straight in self-preservation mode and  ordered his underlings to  make sure he was 'overwhelmingly' asked to stay on.

'New' politics my ar*se............

not4me

Laughable....truly laughable

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: crisstw on May 11, 2015, 04: PM

Correct. Just been confirmed that his "resignation" has been rejected by UKIP members.....

I knew this was on the cards the way he worded his "resignation".  What he said was along the lines of that he would be writing a letter offering his resignation so I knew that at some point the "resignation" would be rejected.

Jim Gillespie

Correct.

He said he would step down if he didn't get elected, so he did.

That of course didn't preclude him for standing as leader again in future.

Personally, I find it quite refreshing that his Party give him a vote of total confidence, whilst all others are doing the exact opposite.

The other 3 Parties are going to be pre occupied with who is their next leader for some time to come and that of course includes the Tories as Cameron announced he won't be the PM for the full term

craig finton

not so much a party as a growing cult, rudderless without their Fuhrer

mk1

Farage is UKIP. None of the other thugish-looking 'leaders' have any public profile at all. UKIP is was and always will be a one man band.

Ein Reich
Ein Volk
Ein Nigel!

https://youtu.be/iW0WkmzU5CA?t=12m2s

mk1

The SNP are to the left of the Labour Party. UKIP are to the right of the Tories . It is insane to believe UKIP can pick up votes from the left.

mk1

Jim Gillespie

I know UKIP are not popular on this forum, but, 3.8 million voters nationally makes them a force to be reckoned with in UK politics.

The EU is a corrupt irrelevance and more and more people and businesses are waking up to that fact.

Time will tell