He's a bit touchy is CAB...

Started by perseus, July 21, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

This is a tweet from the dear leader this morning.

QuoteC Akers-Belcher ‏@AkersBelcher   
@Dunnylad it's a ridiculous and inaccurate comment. Was Benefits Manager & currently HealthWatch Manager. I fear this lot are now desperate

I think he was upset about a comment from The Hartlepool Post twitter feed that referred to him as a "former benefits clerk".

If he gets upset at that he's going to be crushed if he ever finds out what half of his party call him behind his back.

steveL

He's right, it is inaccurate. According to Cllr Chris Simmons, the correct job title is 'Jumped-Up Benefits Clerk'
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Mr Mister

At least he had a job, which in truth is more than most of the posters on this forum!

How can you people dig him out for working, fair play to him for paying his way in life.

I only start objecting to him earning a few quid, when we are being ripped off to do it.

stokoe

Quote from: perseus on July 21, 2013, 10: AM

This is a tweet from the dear leader this morning.

QuoteC Akers-Belcher ‏@AkersBelcher   
@Dunnylad it's a ridiculous and inaccurate comment. Was Benefits Manager & currently HealthWatch Manager. I fear this lot are now desperate

I think he was upset about a comment from The Hartlepool Post twitter feed that referred to him as a "former benefits clerk".

If he gets upset at that he's going to be crushed if he ever finds out what half of his party call him behind his back.

perseus you can give him his other name son of shirley crabtree.

no6bus

Quote from: Mr Mister on July 21, 2013, 10: AM
At least he had a job, which in truth is more than most of the posters on this forum!

How can you people dig him out for working, fair play to him for paying his way in life.

I only start objecting to him earning a few quid, when we are being ripped off to do it.
And trying to feather his own nest with the contract who cares aren't getting.

And some of us have jobs thanks very much

Mr Mister

No6

Calm yourself down, I am fully aware you work.

What I said was, as well you know is..

"I only start objecting to him earning a few quid, when we are being ripped off to do it".

His job in benefits was cosher, his other sources of income I find alarming in many instances..

Try and read what I write first please my friend, saves any confusion! :)

TSteels

Steve L is completely correct Chris Simmons said it to a number of people during his time as leader - "nothing but a jumped up benefits clerk".

Interesting as well that he used to be LINKs "co-ordinator" and now he's Healthwatch "Manager" - a friend of mine told me he insisted on the change! Superficial to his tiny, mini-me, core!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Mr Mister on July 21, 2013, 10: AM

Well, that gave me a laugh.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Mr Mister

Perseus me old china..

You will have more pressing issues at hand to worry about by the end of the week.. :)

I can't wait until Friday morning to chat about it. :)

brassed off monkey

Quote from: perseus on July 22, 2013, 09: AM
C Akers-Belcher ‏@AkersBelcher
Busy day today. 3 civic functions. Ward Jackson Park funday Gr8 feedback they just love Ste as ceremonial Mayor & fab seafarers memorial

Who are they?

I haven't heard anyone say a good word about him.

"They" might have been friends visiting from Bournemouth.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: perseus on July 22, 2013, 09: AM
Busy day today. 3 civic functions. Ward Jackson Park funday Gr8 feedback they just love Ste as ceremonial Mayor & fab seafarers memorial

Who are they?

I haven't heard anyone say a good word about him.
This 'everyone loves us' seems to be a recurring theme.... are they most popular politicians in the town since records began, or are they mistaking it with gulls flocking around a landfill site....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Brown sword

Didn't I forecast this a couple of weeks ago Perseus, which caused you to spill coffee over your laptop. Hope you managed to sort that out.
I do agree with you on Mr Barclay, but it just seemed foregone conclusion to me!

Brown sword

Lets hope so Perseus. Any non labour win will be quite a result in what has always been very safe for labour

Mr Mister

Oh Gentlemen don't start that again..lol

P.H.F. haven't got a prayer, has the campaign even started yet, I see Christopher's on the door knock :/ lol

What's the P.H.F. mans name again?

no6bus

Quote from: perseus on July 24, 2013, 08: AM

Tweet update.

Even the children and young people on estate pleased to see my Ste out and about. Loving ceremonial Mayor our supporters #VoteLabour

Reply to @AkersBelcher

Alan Clark ‏@alanrclark2011 
@AkersBelcher nailed on #labourwin

He does know children can't vote right?

More to the point does the dozy get think people are actually impressed by a ceremonial pink swordsman on the manor. Rofl