Hate Crime Jumps 30% Since BREXIT Vote

Started by steveL, February 15, 2017, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: craig finton on February 15, 2017, 11: AM
It's all lies I tell you

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-rise-in-hate-crimes-a7560381.html

Well he would say that wouldn't he?
This same man managed to lie 3 times in his own short  on-line bio (claimed he was a proffesional footballer-claimed he had  a PhD-claimed he lost close friends at Hillsborough) and is a complete fantasist.

mk1

The latest lie to came back to bite Nutall.

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-faces-fresh-controversy-charity-claim/

Ukip leader Paul Nuttall 'made inaccurate claims he was charity board member'

The Ukip leader Paul Nuttall has come under further pressure amid suggestions he made an inaccurate claim on his website that he was a board member at a charity.

An article posted on Mr Nuttall's website in 2009 said he was "thrilled" to have accepted an invitation to join the board of the North West Training Council.

His website said: "I was very impressed by my visit to the NWTC and have nothing but praise for their contributions. They are doing a first class job and I am thrilled at the honour of being a board member."
But the organisation's chief executive Paul Musa has said that, while Mr Nuttall had visited the charity, he has never served on the board
"Mr Nuttall was never invited to become a board member of NWTC as this would need to be a directive of the NWTC board, who he never met."

The man is a complete fantasist and is just your normal go-anywhere-stand-anywhere-say-anything -to-get-elected full time politician.

Mind you  he did break down and cry this week cos the nasty press wuz calling him names. He looked and sounded as convincing as a disgraced US TV Evangelist caught in bed with an under-age  rent-boy who promises he has seen the light and will  sin no more......this week!

Johnny Bongo

With a list of 'fabrications' like that (I'm being nice!), maybe he should consider being a Hartlepool Labour Party councillor....although I do believe they already have a congenital liar in their ranks! :o