Kaffirs

Started by grim reaper, February 11, 2015, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

I am sick of reading the bile from so called 'peaceful' Muslims that 'we' are "Kaffirs", "unbelievers" and as such we ought to be put to death.
It is about time our Govt. stopped this form of abuse, as we are not "unbelievers", we simply choose not to follow THEIR religion and follow our own (or not).
Therefore, why are they allowed to call us "unbelievers" and threaten violence because of it?
We have to walk on eggshells when it comes to what we say about their religion and way of life and if we don't, we'd soon have our collars felt by Cleveland's finest. (Sic)
Freedom of speech and respect for others cuts both ways...or at least it used to.
Cue the usual suspects........ :(

mk1

I agree.  These 'gaffers' even had their own telly show in the 1980's where  bearded zealots were shown in a positive light.

http://youtu.be/2YN0QA_h9Tk

The other man's  Greengrass is always greener...........

I think we should all write to The Daily Mail.

mk1

Did everyone spot the Freudian slip?
Our devout UKIP poster is under strict orders not to mention the party in any outbursts and you can see why. This stone-age racists has managed to conflate 'Kaffir' with Kafir'.
'Kaffir' is a derogatory term for Africans used extensively by the deeply racist South African Regime during Aparthied.

UKIP ..........the love  that dares not speak it's name!

WiseOwl

UKIP UKIP UKIP

It's true, some of the people are indoctrinated, but many are ok.
The guy who just name calls needs to have a look at himself, but I'm afraid he is just egocentric.