Cowardly police and CPS

Started by grim reaper, February 10, 2014, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

This has bugged me for a long time.
Last year, (year before?) when we had the Islamic dipsticks in London carrying placards stating 'behead non-believers', 'Kill British troops' etc. etc. they were doing it in broad daylight, many of them with their faces uncovered.
Why weren't they arrested for incitement to murder?

But when you have a white anglo-saxon male accused by females of alleged offences going back some 50 years, the police dive in at the usual 07:00hrs and turf everyone out of their beds and arrest their quarry.
Even though, if they had investigated the case properly they would have realised that one of the female complainants stated that 'Mike Baldwin' (Johnny Briggs) had warned her about Bill Roache and to keep away from him.

'Mike Baldwin didn't come into the series until 2 years AFTER the time of the alleged offence..so he couldn't have spoken to her.
Likewise another female said Mr Roache abused her in his Rolls Royce at a certain date. He didn't acquire the Roller until years AFTER the alleged offence.

Again, Jim Davidson and the alleged offence in the Falklands. It was well known that the female accuser had a 'Walter Mitty' personality and was renown for her fibs and exaggerations. Jim was acquitted. 

Now before the usual suspects start, I agree these alleged offences have to be investigated. But I only wish the police and CPS would be so 'gung ho' when it comes to a certain section of people in this country that appear to have immunity from prosecution, even though they offer violence and death threats to law abiding CHRISTIAN subjects.
How they must laugh at our naivety and impotence of the police.  :(

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on February 10, 2014, 10: AM

Even though, if they had investigated the case properly they would have realised that one of the female complainants stated that 'Mike Baldwin' (Johnny Briggs) had warned her about Bill Roache and to keep away from him.

'Mike Baldwin didn't come into the series until 2 years AFTER the time of the alleged offence..so he couldn't have spoken to her.

When I read that it was 'Len Fairclough' who spoke to her and who can forget what happened to him...........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Adamson

Quote from: grim reaper on February 10, 2014, 10: AMLikewise another female said Mr Roache abused her in his Rolls Royce at a certain date. He didn't acquire the Roller until years AFTER the alleged offence.

Again I read that no evidence could be found for the  dates he had the Rolls.
He says he bought it later but there was no proof provided to confirm the date it was owned by him.

steveL

there's nothing 'Christian' about bigotry and can I point out that both the Angles and Saxons were immigrants to this country.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fc7_1391532479

I think the days of people having faith in the police to make the right call have long gone...

dowager

How stupid are some police .. fitting up someone on camera ..  ??

FFS