PHF Website

Started by Tommy, June 04, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy

Hi Geoff, could you update your website to include Cllr D Riddle on it, under "Councillors" as it looks a little sloppy given that he was elected a week ago.

Just a point to note.

Tommy

apologies if my above posting seems a little harsh, but once you have done that you can then address the Council website to do the same as that too is stagnant. 

DRiddle

Hi Tommy. Welcome to the Hartlepool Post forum. Apologies if I haven't said that sooner. It's just that in the run up to the election the forum was full of 'new' members, most of whom were here to troll, cause trouble and try to cause problems for any party that wasn't Labour.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Your views are welcome and if there are any council related issues PHF can help with, we'll do our best.

regards

david

Regarding the so called trolls.

From what I read on Twitter, they're only not still posting because they were banned and they didn't, from what I can see favour Labour in any way.

They might have been very anti PHF but certainly weren't pro Labour.

mk1

Quote from: 0094994 on June 04, 2014, 11: PM
they didn't, from what I can see favour Labour in any way.

They might have been very anti PHF but certainly weren't pro Labour.

Much like the way someone who sees a fight and runs over to  kick the sh*it out of  one of the combatants is not 'pro' the one not getting kicked.