Horse, Bolted, Barn Door etc .....

Started by steveL, June 17, 2014, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

He abdicated all  responsiblty fro the beginning by taking the soft option and watching from the sidelines......and 'bowing to expert opinion'..... To me, he favours the Wynyard option.... but that option is as elusive as ever.....and with an election on the horizon he realises he has a big problem.... closing our hospital ain't popular.... so it's time to ' go a courting' with the electorate...too late pal.
I love how the amount required has dropped so dramatically... so it's safe to assume we aren't getting the super hospital we were originally promised but no one wanted.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

one direction

I was always told if Labour hired a fleet of bombers to drop s**t on Hartlepool till it was 10 feet thick then come election day the people would dig themselves out to go and vote Labour. Realistically I dont see much changing in Hartlepool for the majority of the voters. Sites like this have a few malcontents, parties like PHF and UKIP take a few votes at irrelevant elections like local or European Parliament but for Westminster the faithful still vote Labour without a second thought.  Two reasons influence their decision.  Firstly voting labour is in their DNA "always been labour and always will be labour" and secondly they have to vote Labour to protect their benefits or if they are working to protect their public sector job and pension. The "bedroom tax" will be a big vote winner for the Tories in Hartlepool NOT

Inspector Knacker

He'll always be there .... when he needs us.
The very embodiment of voting for the party not the person.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

testing times

Seems like it's going to be a long, long general election campaign. The UKIP guy has been out canvassing already and targeting Wright's weak point on the hospital.