Diane James Quits UKIP

Started by steveL, November 21, 2016, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

It was posted as a piece of news and in a forum which specifically covers national and EU matters.

That said, what happens to UKIP is particularly relevant to Hartlepool because of the amount of effort/money that is being put into taking the parliamentary seat from Labour. Part of that plan is to throw resources at local elections purely to establish a platform for their parliamentary candidate. This has meant that we have been lumbered with six, lame-duck UKIP Councillors operating under a national curfew not to make any waves which might impact on their Westminster candidate's chances.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

The resignation is exactly the type of news UKIP want to smother and  hide away. They are desperate to keep a low profile  so as no to damage their chances  of taking Wright's seat. They know that the everyday views of its councillors are repugnant and that is why they are under a strict ban on doing or saying anything that might  rock the boat. We saw recently how they intend to play the system when they popped up in the Mail as the 'opposition' on the council and claimed the credit for the work done by the independents.

Hpooldescendant

An awful lot of senseless ranting and raving about UKIP, whether you like it or not they are just the vehicle that is going to oust all the silver spoon fed crooks that have over the past several decades dismantled this once great country from the inside out and for no other reason than personal greed and notoriety.
Their work is almost done as a nation we are all but broken and defenceless against an ever more volatile world. However there is a glimmer of hope just look what has happened over the pond the people have risen up against the politically correct bul***t they have been fed for years and you can’t disregard the absolute fact that if we here had a one man one vote system Nigel Farage would already be in no 10 

steveL

'absolute fact'?...and how many votes did you get, by the way?

The main achievement of UKIP is to convince the rest of us that we have a failed education system.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hpooldescendant

Quote from: steveL on November 22, 2016, 04: PM
'absolute fact'?...and how many votes did you get, by the way?

The main achievement of UKIP is to convince the rest of us that we have a failed education system.
Education, interesting point however you cannot educate that which does not comprehend
30 years ago in Hartlepool a boy was asked “what do you want to be” his reply was
“A burglar like my father”, not a bad choice as let’s face it since the early seventies there hasn’t been any investment in Real jobs in this town unless you count employing monkeys and having more councillors per head of population than anywhere else on the planet.
Oh and not being involved in politics in this town I got no votes but may be tempted if some real men ever take up the positions 

mk1

Quote from: Hpooldescendant on November 22, 2016, 04: PM
An awful lot of senseless ranting and raving about UKIP, whether you like it or not they are just the vehicle that is going to oust all the silver spoon fed crooks that have over the past several decades dismantled this once great country from the inside out and for no other reason than personal greed and notoriety.

Check the number of UKIP MEPs who have either been charged with or convicted of fraud.
Also remember Nigel was caught out shifting his cash abroad in his brothers name in a tax scam.
I also note the disdain for the 'establishment' has not stopped Farage begging and pleading for a seat in The Lords.

Quote from: Hpooldescendant on November 22, 2016, 04: PMTheir work is almost done as a nation we are all but broken and defenceless against an ever more volatile world.

Made more 'volatile' by the  right-wing parties all waving their flags and looking to fight 'foreigners. The biggest threat to world stability is Nationalism. We saw what it did in 1914 and 1939.   The 'my country right or wrong' bull*sh*it.

[/size]
Quote from: Hpooldescendant on November 22, 2016, 04: PMif we here had a one man one vote system Nigel Farage would already be in no 10
Not true. UKIP have never won the popular vote or even come close.  However if the USA had a 'one-man-one-vote' president it would be Clinton because she got more votes than Trump. Do you think Clinton was cheated?

akarjl

Who gives a rats about America? You can rant as usual about ukip but they got us away from the lunacy of Brussels. Icing on cake would be some politicians who actually care about Hartlepool being elected replacing mr and mrs,Hannibal and the rest of the Kremlin crew.

If that means something away from Labour and the Tories who have done nothing other than line their pockets bring it on .....Monster Raving Poolie Party? Wanna join Mk1?  ;) oddly you never answered my questions.....I guess you are not British and have no experience of life in Europe

Ok you can start your rant now.......

mk1

The soon to be jobless UKIP leader is currently making a complete ar*se of himself as he cannons about  asking for a job-any job!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38064664

Nigel Farage has accused Downing Street of putting its dislike of him ahead of the national interest after No 10 dismissed Donald Trump's comment that he could be a "great" ambassador.
The UKIP leader said No 10 needed to accept "the world has changed", adding he was "in a good position, with the president-elect's support, to help".
Mr Trump had tweeted that "many people" would like to see Mr Farage in the role and he would do a "great job".

Farage and Trump are clowns and you have to be amazed at their arrogance.

I am reminded of Yosser Hughes and his famous catchphrase.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aObZJN9zDtA

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 22, 2016, 05: PM
oddly you never answered my questions.....I guess you are not British and have no experience of life in Europe

I knew my ignoring your demands would drive you round the bend.

maybe I am a dirty dego............

maybe I am not even white...........

maybe I am an asylum seeker.............

wait while I check the colour of my front door........

Hint:
Anyone seeking asylum look for a gathering of UKIP members-they are nearly all  locked up in asylums!!!!!

Hubris

Quote from: steveL on November 22, 2016, 12: PM
It was posted as a piece of news and in a forum which specifically covers national and EU matters.

SteveL. Fully agree it was sort of news about some non-entity James bint, but there's a separate section for that. As you say, the story falls into national and EU matters, so why not use the Post section for that rather than put it in what should be for local stuff?
It's just the sad frustration of having to every night have to plough through the latest offerings of mki, and be subjected to the ramblings of some sad loner who must have been frightened by a ukip bogey-man when he was little.
I'm all for free speech, but his doesn't come 'free'. It costs me time and effort to scroll down to the posts that deal with trying to make Hartlepool better. He adds not one single shred of value-adding comment/suggestions/ideas/thoughts in that direction.
Personally, I see that any inroads ukip make into HBC's numbers, and dilute the noxious, infested soup made up of the current crop of chancers and preening demagogues is OK by me. More influence and chance to change things for the few that take their roles seriously - Riddle, Thompson, Lauderdale, Black etc.
Final thought.....anyone think that mk might stand for 'marginalised kipper' and that his rants are born out of resentment that they squeezed him out? And maybe he really is a 'dego'....he certainly spells like a dago!

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 22, 2016, 07: PM

........ about some non-entity James bint,...........

Only 6 words but they are very disturbing. You unwittingly gave us an insight here and it was a disagreeable experience.

Hpooldescendant

[/quote]
Not true. UKIP have never won the popular vote or even come close.  However if the USA had a 'one-man-one-vote' president it would be Clinton because she got more votes than Trump. Do you think Clinton was cheated?
[/quote]

You are clearly a very narrow minded I hate all who do not agree with me individual who appears on reading your posts to have an internal war going on within your cranium.
As for your question on Clinton I think she was cheated years ago when she developed schizophrenia and we are so lucky she didn’t win or it would definitely have been WW3 next year.
I hope you can find a little more tolerance in your views towards other people/parties after all that poor woman is suffering and it’s not a problem that only manifests itself in females

mk1

Quote from: Hpooldescendant on November 22, 2016, 09: PM
You are clearly a very narrow minded I hate all who do not agree with me individual who appears on reading your posts to have an internal war going on within your cranium.
As for your question on Clinton I think she was cheated years ago when she developed schizophrenia and we are so lucky she didn’t win or it would definitely have been WW3 next year.
I hope you can find a little more tolerance in your views towards other people/parties after all that poor woman is suffering and it’s not a problem that only manifests itself in females

That is uncanny. Your posting style is  the exact same as Beanz. He had a horror of punctuation, used long words in a disjointed manner, rarely made a point and believed in silly conspiracy theories.
Are you by any chance related?

[/quote]

akarjl

Ignoring demands? It is obvious you are not in anyway qualified to comment on Brexit and yet it is all you harp on about, the implication is either your a failed Ukipper or feel threatened by the concept of us leaving Europe. I wonder why? Actually I don't care you have shown your real self on here over last few weeks. It is also obvious you have nothing of value to contribute regarding the nonesense at HBC...let me guess that's a ukip conspiracy led by racist bigots pretending to be labour and Tory lol?

So enlighten us and tell us how you think the Kremlin klowns should be dealt with! Lol without using the words bigot,fat, racist or oh yea ukip?

Hpooldescendant

Quote from: mk1 on November 22, 2016, 09: PM

Quote from: Hpooldescendant on November 22, 2016, 09: PM

That is uncanny. Your posting style is  the exact same as Beanz. He had a horror of punctuation, used long words in a disjointed manner, rarely made a point and believed in silly conspiracy theories.
Are you by any chance related?

[/quote]

Now that was an unexpected response I deliberately avoided using long words and left the punctuation open so as to converse on your level
As for being disjointed it is an internet forum I am not writing a classic
I will agree with your statement that I have rarely made a point but as I have only made four posts on this forum I think that it’s fairly obvious so no points there
To finish I can trace my family history back in Hartlepool to the beginning of records and have never came across o Beanz so don’t think I am related