Full Council Meeting April 12

Started by The Shadow, April 13, 2012, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Quote Shadow

"Mayor said HBC wouldn't investigate as it is not their job to do so, it is the charity commissions job".

It f...... is their job!! that's our money, they are the Custodian of it, so we should quite rightly be able to insist on the council checking what's happening to our £640,000.

Infact, they should bring the police and the charity commision in to ensure nothing dodgy is happening to our money.

That's what we expect of any mayor paid by the people, to ensure the people are not getting a raw deal.

Quote Shadow

"CAB then pointed out that if the authors of this story had checked these "facts" with the CC they would have been told that the two documents are identical because of a mistake at their end which they will rectify.
SAB then stood up and suggested that if people put half as much effort into helping the voluntary organisations than they do trying to destroy them then a lot of good could be done in this town".

If what they say is true I would agree with them!! it's a big IF though.

Quote Shadow
Ohh yes... Apparently PorkyL got very upset when SAB suggested that the rumours had been spread by a group of middle aged men who, at one point, fancied themselves as reporters but never made the cut so run this website to make them feel like someone.

I have never fancied myself as a reporter, infact, I don't know what I want to do when I grow up yet..

The Shadow

Email the mayor and tell him that then.

mk1

The SCAB Enterprise and Wilcox Ltd must be really worried.  Worried enough to send their 'action man' Tory fifth columnist undercover to try and salvage something from the wreck!
Was mad dog wearing her favourite 'Mail Photo' outfit last night and who won the biggest  beer gut competition, Richardson or SCAB 1?
Should have been a walkover for them if Angie was not present.
Seriously though once they have to resort to doing the dirty work themselves then you know you have really gotten under their skin. Nothing like being lectured by the lickspittles and fart catchers of  (one of) a pair  of public purse compo-scroungers and family who make the Mafia envious!

marky

This all smacks of desperation to me

fred c

The Mayor said that HBC were happy with the fact that the contributions by HBC had been used in accordance with the councils guidelines... How he could differentiate between who contributed what & whether or not it was misused, puzzled me a bit.

The number of councillors who called for The Mayor to initiate an investigation into the manor issue was enlightening to say the least, there are more questions to come on this murky business.

As for the abuse that was aimed at steveL it was nothing short of disgracefull, abusing someone who has no right of reply, says rather more about the abuser, than the abused

Its easy being a bully when you have a gang behind you, & SAB showed himself up for what he is, a would be bully.

notinshadow

Come on Fred..his just playing..showing off is not the same thing as bullying.
How could anyone be bullied by S.A.B. he still looks on to his adopted parents for support before he speaks..Marj & Carl are just giving him space to grow.
Come on SteveL has given them plenty of stick in the past, so fair's fair.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on April 13, 2012, 07: PM
Its easy being a bully when you have a gang behind you, & SAB showed himself up for what he is, a would be bully.

This  from someone who  benefited greatly  when his partner was (it is claimed) called a name by his superior!
It seems that the SCABs can 'give' but not 'take'!
One wonders why this paragon of vitue did  not see the need to  comment on the rather large number of siblings from the Wilcox extended family who  have  secured  well paid  jobs at the taxpayers expense.
I wonder if Manor Residents are able to make donations to worthy (bus using) causes.......................

mk1

Quote from: notinshadow on April 13, 2012, 07: PM
Marj & Carl are just giving him space to grow.

They gave him too much space in which to grow his gut!

notinshadow

It does show they are rattled though, I expect we will see C.A.B. making a return to the forum to explain it all better to us, to put everyones mind at rest.

notinshadow

Quote from: mk1 on April 13, 2012, 07: PM
Marj & Carl are just giving him space to grow.

They gave him too much space in which to grow his gut!

I don't care if his overweight, I don't care if his a gay man who wishes to marry another gay man.
I don't care if they hold hands and tell everyone how much in love they are.
I just don't care about it.
I don't care if they wear pink..I did in my Don Johnson dressing days too in the 80's.

What I care about is the p**s poor choices he makes that f*c* up peoples lives.

mk1

What I care about is the p**s poor choices he makes that mess up peoples lives.

And when  chastened for his supine attitude (want me to look the other way whilst you close our Hospital?  5000 quid should do it) he plays the 'Homophobic' card to try and escape censure.

notinshadow

Damn..

Now that I have to say is spot on!!

He will have a job for life with the NHS, working his way up the ladder quicker than he could have hoped for before his service were required. He would have made plenty of friends at work since in the right places.

Julie noted

Oh, notinshadow; language!  :-[
Obviously this site isn't back to normal, otherwise certain words wouldn't have been published.
Believe me, females can swear just a vehemently as men but there is a time and place....I am just a 'wound up' as most people on this site about the shenanigans in the red brick building in Victoria Road.  >:(
However, resorting to language akin to the 'Bunker' will not help the cause, or bring 'newcomers' to HTH to think we have 'something to say'.  8)
And no, I don't mean to preach, I just want  readers to see that the majority of HTH contributors have a cogent and viable reason to continue to complain about what goes on in this town and is not simply 'opposition' for opposition sake.
Roll on the May elections.  :)

notinshadow

OK

Where is it exactly you are looking?

danny_boy

I'm afraid that one is down to me, Julie, haven't quite gotten round to sorting the bad word filter yet but I'm working on it. As you can imagine, it can be quite extensive.... ;)