Elections draw near

Started by Shepherd, April 11, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shepherd

Its nice to see a few new faces on the forum and some old posters with new identities.

However as with the recent incursion from the poolie bunker, I am left to ponder of some of the newbies are the people we have been most critical of?

Me thinks yes!

beanzontoast

Which ever way it is Sheperd, when i visit places outside of hartlepool many people know nothing of the town but they do know we hung a monkey, which may suggest we are a bit backward or stuck in a town which has been cut off from the real world for such a long time, the people of hartlepool have only voted largely for Labour we all need to ask ourselves why and is it time to lift ourselves up to the high tower and look further. Debate and discussion is the key and this forum is an exellent way of doing this. As a genuine newby myself i dont understand who it is you have been critical of, maybe it was code only for those who know you know, it isnt a topic for a good old discussion.

beanzontoast

I forgot to mention Sheperd, the title, ( Elections Draw Near. )is an exellent topic for discussion.