Glossary required please

Started by MkI, April 11, 2012, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MkI

I don't suppose that it would be possible for a glossary to be published on here would it?

I find it hard to follow some of the threads or laugh at the personal abuse seemingly being dished out to "Mad Dog", "Dumbo" and others when I don't know who they really are.

notinshadow

Seeing as your a regular poster now, you will soon pick it up.

The Great Dictator

Shepherd

beanzontoast

Hi LOL. im like you a newby and dont think i will pick up those threads either, would we want to anyway as the world turns if it wasnt for the may 3rd elections this site would probably turn out to be a script for eastenders or a constant whinge for who they voted in, or not as the case may be. Lord Elpus sorry but i do like that name.

christine blakey

Maybe it could be set upon demand?

When you need to know what something means, we could post on here and someone could answer, hopefully if they know the answer.

I think it is positive that someone wants to find out more.  Misunderstandings can cause much bother and so easily explained on here, for free but for the benefit of us all.

MkI

Quote from: christine blakey on April 15, 2012, 07: PM
Maybe it could be set upon demand?

When you need to know what something means, we could post on here and someone could answer, hopefully if they know the answer.

Ok, can anybody enlighten me on the 2 in the OP then please?

mk1

Christine, please do not play with the troll who was forced to change his screen name on his first day here.
Leave him to his own devices and ignore any further  attempts to embroil you in his 'cunning plan'.

MkI

Quote from: mk1 on April 18, 2012, 02: PM
Christine, please do not play with the troll who was forced to change his screen name on his first day here.
Leave him to his own devices and ignore any further  attempts to embroil you in his 'cunning plan'.

Aww diddums, has somebody upset you?

As for a "cunning plan", I think you might be paranoid?  LMFAO@U