Monday's Public Meeting

Started by admin, November 12, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StellaL

mk1 
QuoteWhere's the Wally?
Definitely third picture down polo01626_11_2014 17_24_02.bmp  behind David Riddle, the prepared script was on her lap!  I am sat on the curve of the balcony left side in the front row, black coat with short dark hair. I observed  her shenanigans, she  was a class act! If my memory serves me right I believe she stated 'she was a  GP's daughter'.
The zoomed picture titled
Quote2 very happy campers by the look of things.
She is sat left of the chap with the balding hairline and below the lady with spectacles with short dark hair. She is just out of shot! polo05026_11_2014 23_49_08.jpg  The following reveals more details of her behaviour  and posted by me.
« Last post by StellaL on November 26, 2014, 03: AM »
Quotemk1
Did 'beanz' give em a good grilling?
How many times did 'Yourope' & 'Immigrants' get a mention?

I am assuming you are referring to a UKIP member/councillor? If so, the answer is no.  I  could not make out or understand anything he was saying. At the time  he was standing with Broughton in the balcony at the back . DRiddle's post in this thread best describes the happening.

However, an observation concerning another person was noted. I was sat in the balcony and along with others observed a lady seated down below us in the upper tier. She would distract anyone within her vicinity whenever they voiced  their questions/complaints whilst encouraging them also to stop speaking/hogging the microphone. Myself and Keith Fisher  when speaking both received  the same treatment from her too.  When she herself had the microphone she gave a long drawn out account from a prepared script about the wonderful treatment and care a close family member had received. After her speech all who had witnessed her behaviour could only conclude, she was a plant!

mk1

mk1

Not a plant after all but one of Hartlepool's  more colourful  'outdoor' characters.
I guess all this sparring with 'Kippers' has made us all a bit too conspiracy minded!

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hartlepudlion

I fear that SAB's chairmanship of the EGM afterwards left a lot to be desired.

He treated the hospital board and clinician with contempt and abuse. He kept calling them guests and yet treated them like pariahs. I was always taught that you treated guests with at least polite consideration. Good manners should have prevailed.

He certainly didn't win any friends with them and, I suggest, any empathy so I can't see them putting themselves out to support Hartlepool.

All this in contrast to his, SAB, handling of the main meeting. This was well done apart from letting some people go on for too long.

Another example of electioneering?

Lord Elpus

One thing that always winds me us is SAB's abuse of the english language.  For example he is forever using the term "meatin' " when he means 'meeting'.  He's not alone Cranney is capable of the same abuse, his use of the word 'ewes' instead of 'you' marks the man to many people.

Cringe worthy.

steveL

Where's Jim Allen when you need him?  ;D ;D ;D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on November 27, 2014, 10: AM

He treated the hospital board and clinician with contempt and abuse. He kept calling them guests and yet treated them like pariahs. I was always taught that you treated guests with at least polite consideration. Good manners should have prevailed.

He certainly didn't win any friends with them and, I suggest, any empathy so I can't see them putting themselves out to support Hartlepool.

Somehow I doubt that even if they were treat with Uriah Heep like grovelling deference, it would have made little difference to their attitude to us.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

Give it a settling period and the land will find its way back to Musgrave. It will be given planning permission to change to housing development and be added onto the existing housing development to become Hartlepool's own Ingleby Barwick.

Just don't believe that all of this was not known about and sorted in the Wynyard Golf clubs ages ago.

Land Phil

Let's hope some good comes out if it and it triggers the end of Labour and Labour lite groups in Hartlepool.

I suspect many will not be able to operate their business interests as they do without their political 'influence' which must be all for the good of the town.