The money and the Elephant

Started by akarjl2, November 22, 2019, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Fact is, no one cares. I don't want to sound unreasonable, but saying you're not going to keep quiet about it is irrelevant because no one is listening anymore.
Shane and his group will be judged by the electorate in May as this Council is only a temporary state of affairs anyway. Their choice will be final.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 23, 2019, 08: PM
Fact is, no one cares. I don't want to sound unreasonable, but saying you're not going to keep quiet about it is irrelevant because no one is listening anymore.
Shane and his group will be judged by the electorate in May as this Council is only a temporary state of affairs anyway. Their choice will be final.

LOL correct - nobody really cares what you think but it is fun flicking the MK1/Riddle switch occasionally.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

DRiddle

QuoteSolved by immigration CONTROL ;)

Ah yes, leaving the EU will enable us to impose tighter restrictions on immigration from . . . . . . Pakistan.

Lol.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on November 23, 2019, 11: PM

Ah yes, leaving the EU will enable us to impose tighter restrictions on immigration from . . . . . . Pakistan.

I know one of the conditions India is insisting is a part of any post-Brexit new trade deal is easier access for its nationals.

Inspector Knacker

Lol.
You are disturbingly obsessive on this topic.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 11: PM

I know one of the conditions India is insisting ......

and how exactly do you "know" do we have a bonafide Indian trade negotiator amongst us?

Or did you have a few lager tops and mean to say " I read "? :o

Obviously if you "know" provide proof  ;) ( not hearsay- something you heard or read)

Inspector Knacker

These people must have heads the size of the old Fylingdale Golf Ball Radar covers to store all the information. Are we dealing with aliens....?

akarjl2

As usual "The MK1 Riddle" results in a suggestion drifting off into Brexit/Imigration/"Britain is to blame for the woes of the world".........

For contributors here who are actually actively involved in politics

or

delusional attention seekers describing themselves as independent (one man parties?) .......

perhaps you could all ask your "leaders" if elected, if they would stop throwing money away on countries that have enough of their own and spend it in UK?

None of the parties seem to be prepared to even consider the idea.......probably frightened of the race/British empire/ it is our fault for everything grenade going off.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 24, 2019, 08: AM
Are we dealing with aliens....?

Shape-shifting lizards perhaps? But you have to ask if you could change the way you look would you chose this  for everyday use?

fred c

Lol.

You really are becoming tiresome with this immigration claptrap David, are you attempting to show off The Hartlepool Post as a hotbed of racist and misogynistic howling at the moon bong eyed loonies.

Your constant unpleasant insinuations are totally out of order and if you have any proof of Post Members being responsible for racist literature, social media posts or videos of any such behaviour take it to the appropriate authorities.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 24, 2019, 08: AM

None of the parties seem to be prepared to even consider the idea.......probably frightened of the race/British empire/ it is our fault for everything grenade going off.

Perhaps they are like the citizens of the USA who decided they would be better off helping the destitute. The UK received $25 billion (in today's money)in handouts via The Marshall Plan and still squandered money on Nuclear Weapons.

If it good enough for God's Own Country then it should be  good enough for Little Englander Land!

DRiddle

Someone starts a thread about foreign aid.

I point out one of the many benefits of foreign aid is it helps reduce the need for mass migration.

Someone points out immigration control can do that which will be helped by Brexit.

I point out 'not in the countries receiving foreign aid it won't, we already 'control our borders' regarding those countries.

I'm accused of calling people racists.

This forum has gone to the dogs.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 24, 2019, 10: AM
Quote from: akarjl2 on November 24, 2019, 08: AM

Perhaps they are like the citizens of the USA who decided they would be better off helping the destitute. The UK received $25 billion (in today's money)in handouts via The Marshall Plan and still squandered money on Nuclear Weapons.

If it good enough for God's Own Country then it should be  good enough for Little Englander Land!

The records stuck.......welcome to 2019 soon to be 2020.....

If you want to fixate on what happened in 1945 crack on.....the rest of the planet are trying to deal with the future.

As I said earlier I don't care what happened in 1945. I want us to stop sending MASSIVE amounts of money ( que red letters and a silly quote) aka over 13 Billion a year overseas when we need it here in UK.

If you want to fund the rest of the world fill yer boots and get your credit card out ;)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 24, 2019, 07: AM

how exactly do you "know" do we have a bonafide Indian trade negotiator amongst us?

Or did you................. mean to say " I read "?

You don't like the reality but desperate to put up some form of rebuff you default to semantics.

Fact is India will  demand  the weakened Little Englanderland (formerly known as The  UK) allows  easier access  for its people.

Even the Sun wot won it has had to  face reality.

Australia has also indicated it wants the same. 

akarjl2

Quote from: DRiddle on November 24, 2019, 10: AM
QuoteSomeone starts a thread about foreign aid.

I point out one of the many benefits of foreign aid is it helps reduce the need for mass migration

So we pay people not to migrate elsewhere because if we do not there will be mass migration?? :o

QuoteSomeone points out immigration control can do that which will be helped by Brexit.

I point out 'not in the countries receiving foreign aid it won't, we already 'control our borders' regarding those countries.

So your argument is if we do not fund other countries then they will all want to migrate and we already control our borders?

The issue is we have not had effective border control.

QuoteI'm accused of calling people racists.

Not sure by who? Anyone advocating brexit and any form of border control seems to be...and god help anyone who simply states we should spend our money in UK ON UK.

QuoteThis forum has gone to the dogs.

I'm not sure about that but some posters are starting to rant and losing it.